There’s nothing quite as grand (and as stressful) as planning a wedding. There’s simply no way in the world anyone can ever say planning their wedding was a piece of cake – especially since there are oh-so-many things you have to keep in mind!
What are some of the mistakes you may want to avoid making?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
• You think things should only be done one way. No, they don’t, especially not in 2019. You don’t have to wear a white dress and it doesn’t even have to be a dress per se (have you seen those designer pantsuits? They are stunning!). And no, you don’t have to wear your hair up – feel free to let it down, free as your soul and your dreams!
• You don’t think of your guests. These people are truly wonderful for having traveled so far for your wedding! They deserve to be treated like royalty, really. Think of their entertainment and comfort throughout the wedding. Think of how they will get to your wedding. And definitely take the time to greet each table – it can make such a huge difference in how they feel!
• You overdo it with the décor. If you want an ultra-over-the-top wedding, then so be it. But most trends these days point towards minimalism – and why wouldn’t you go for that? It’s cleaner, prettier, and easier to pull off in a balanced and tasteful way.
• You choose a “trendy” lip color. You can do this, yes. But take responsibility for it if you do it! Will you like it twenty years from now as you shuffle through your wedding photos? If you think there’s even the slightest doubt on this, then you might want to reconsider and choose a classic shade – like a nude, pink, or red, for example.
• You skimp out on your gifts. Show your bridesmaids and your groomsmen you really appreciate them – pamper them with something unique and pretty, something they don’t get every day. It can make SUCH a huge difference!
Looking for the most beautiful wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and allow us to be the ones who delight you and your guests with the most fantastic wedding venue ever. Contact us and you won’t regret it!