Game of Thrones belle Sophie Turner’s getting married to none other than Joe Jonas – and we bet everyone’s curious about the upcoming Big Day. What do we know about their wedding, though? We have gathered some of the most important things that have been made public – so read on if you too want to know where this wonderful romance is leading.
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas have always been quite discrete with their relationship. Until 2016, when they were both spotted at a Kings of Leon concert, people didn’t even know about them being together! Later on, Sophie Turner declared that having a relationship in the public eye can be quite difficult – and we can definitely see why.
- The couple announced their engagement with a very simple engagement picture of her breathtaking ring, with a caption reading “I said yes”. Simple, sweet and romantic, the news quickly caught to the WWW – and now people are very interested to know when the Big Day will take place.
- However, according to a statement made by Stark sister and very good friend Maisie Williams, the couple won’t have their wedding until 2019, when the Game of Thrones finale will air. When asked about the wedding party, Maisie Williams did not give too many details – but, as you would probably expect it, she did make the cut and will be a bridesmaid in Sophie Turner’s wedding. We can’t wait to see how the wedding will look!
Are you too planning your Big Day? Searching for a truly beautiful wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see the splendid space we have prepared for your wedding. Surrounded by stunning natural landscapes and with a design that’s more than suitable for unforgettable weddings, our venue is bound to not disappoint you in any way!
As the bride, you want to look nothing less than absolutely perfect – right? Of course, you have a stunning wedding dress that embraces your body, and you may have even settled on a particular wedding hairstyle. But have you picked the small headpieces that will make you really shine as you walk down the aisle? We have some ideas for you – so read on and find out more.
- Modern bride. If you are the kind of bride happy to have your wedding in a modern setting – such as a park, a museum, a loft space, or a city hall, you will surely want to make sure your style is congruent to your ideas. Wear your hair pulled back with a simple, geometrical-shaped, bronze hair piece or adorn it with a gorgeous pearl hair slide. It will look stunning!
- Boho bride. In love with the boho chic bridal looks? Your hair pieces should match this style too. Pretty flowery hair clips, delicate crystal butterflies you can clip in your hair here and there, hair vines and antique tiaras – they are all amazing choices for you, depending on the length of your hair and the style you have chosen. Consider these options!
- Princess bride. If you are the kind of bride who will be more than happy in a large ballroom wedding setting, as if you have just stepped out of a fairy tale, your hair accessories need to speak about this as well. A luxurious crystal tiara, a pearl crown with dainty details, or even a lace-based crown – they can all finish up your bridal hairstyle and make you feel excellent about it!
Have you found the right wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn if you haven’t – we’re here, and our wedding venue looks absolutely amazing! Come visit us as soon as possible!
As a bride, you want to look nothing less than absolutely stunning on your Big Day. It’s perfectly normal to want that, after all – you don’t get married every day and this is a totally unique moment in your life.
What happens if you have long hair? How to wear it in a way that truly shows off its beauty and your stylish nature? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Leave it flow. Show off your sleek hair just like Kim Kardashian does and you will surely wow everyone at your wedding. Our advice is to make sure your hair is properly hydrated and taken care of – that will make for at least 50% of the entire hairstyle quality. Furthermore, having it straightened professionally will also add a dash of shine and style to it.
- Pull up just half of it. Half up, half down hairstyles have always been really popular, precisely because they are so easy to adapt to your own needs. For instance, if you want a casual, rustic chic look, you can totally pull it off with a half up braid, leaving the rest of the hair flow naturally on your shoulders.
- Hollywood glam. Everyone loves the glam of old school Halloween – so if you want to add just a touch of vintage flair to your wedding look, leave your hair down and curl it in lush curls swept to the side. You will look absolutely magnificent wearing this style!
Looking for the most stunning wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see what our venue offers! We guarantee you will absolutely love our venue – and we guarantee your guests will love it just as much too!
Achieving the perfect look is important for every bride-to-be. Obviously, the dress, the shoes, and all the accessories are all crucial when you want to create a truly spectacular look. However, you should not overlook the makeup either.
What are some of the best bridal makeup ideas? How to choose a particular type of makeup? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Suave, classy. If you are the kind of bride who wants to be pure and simple classic, you should opt for a makeup routine that’s just as timeless as your dress and your entire wedding. Just a bit of eyeliner, a very matte, nude eyeshadow, pinky blush and a pink-shaded lipstick – they will all look absolutely fantastic on you!
- Fun, daring. Looking for a way to make your look pop? Smoky eye makeup is one of the best ways to achieve this effect and still have a makeup that matches everything around you. Contrary to the popular belief, smoky eye makeup can be achieved with a lot of colors, and not just black. With the right hand and with the right products, you too will pull it off to perfection! Remember, though: keep it light with the rest of the makeup, so that you create a wonderful, well-balanced effect.
- Pretty, shiny. Excellently moisturized skin, a glowing foundation, a high end highlighter and a soft blush, a bit of pink lip gloss and long, magical-looking lashes – that’s what you need to create a dewy, beautiful look for a spring wedding.
Searching for the most beautiful wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and we will make sure to provide you with a truly fantastic place for you to plan your Big Day at! Contact us and you will never regret your choice!
Everything about your wedding look should look really beautiful – and this means that, beyond the wedding dress, there are a few more details to consider very well. Of course, your bouquet is among these details – but how do you actually make the final choice?
Here are some tips to help you choose the most amazing bridal bouquet to suit your wedding style:
- Each bloom has its own symbolism and meaningfulness, so you might want to run a bit of a research before asking your florist to include a particular type of flower in your bouquet. Pick something that is truly representative for you – even if nobody else knows this, it will make you feel even more special as you walk down the aisle on the Big Day.
- In general, it’s not a must to match your bouquet’s blooms with the colors of your wedding décor. However, it is recommended that you choose flowers in colors that are at least complementary to your wedding color scheme. This way, everything will look flawlessly brought together in a tasteful, elegant, and careful way.
- Naturally, you want to set a very clear budget for your bouquet – and you want to make sure you don’t overspend on it. This is why it’s really important to know your favorite flowers’ peak season. The farther your wedding season is from the season your flowers bloom in, the more expensive and inaccessible they will be. Talk to your florist about this – they will most probably be able to help you make the best choice.
Looking for a splendid wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see the splendid option we offer! You and your guests will absolutely love it here, celebrating your big moment!