Your dress, your jewelry, and even your shoes will all make the world of a difference when it comes to the way you feel about yourself on your wedding day.
And your wedding veil is definitely not to be left at the bottom of your list of priorities either.
How to choose your perfect wedding veil?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Strike the right balance. It is important to make sure your wedding veil doesn’t make your look feel too “crowded”. So if your wedding dress is heavily embellished, you should keep your veil as simple and as plain as possible. On the other side, if your dress is simple, you can definitely choose to wear a more ornate wedding veil.
- Pick the right length. Wedding veils come in a very wide variety of lengths – from floor sweeping cathedral length to very short birdcage veils. The style you have chosen for your dress and for your wedding, as well as your own height should dictate the length of the wedding veil (e.g. if you are on the petite side, you might want to avoid a very long veil, unless you’re wearing higher heels).
- Choose the right color. In general, your wedding veil should be as close as possible to your wedding gown in terms of color. You might not be able to find something that’s 100% the same as your wedding dress, but you will definitely find something that’s at least close to it.
- Decide on the fabric. Most wedding veils are made from tulle – but if you want to wear something different, there are plenty of other options – such as silk, satin, or even lace. It all depends on the style you want to create for yourself on the Big Day.
- Consider your hairdo. Before you pick a wedding veil, think (at least in very broad terms) what you want for your hairdo. Will it be pulled up or left down? Do you want your hairdo to show a lot? These things should be on your mind when you choose a wedding veil.
Looking for the very best wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn right now and come take a look at the beautiful venue option we provide! Come visit us and we guarantee you will want to book us right away.