Why do so many couples now choose a destination wedding over a traditional local venue? At some point while planning, every couple entertains the idea of having a destination wedding. Who wouldn’t get excited about going somewhere beautiful and unique to exchange vows? Gorgeous scenery sets the mood for the perfect wedding!
Why not to take the plunge with all the convenience of home for equal or better value. A destination venue allows friends and family the opportunity to celebrate your big day in a very exclusive and memorable way.
If you find yourselves debating over which option suits you best, here are our top 11 reasons to have a destination wedding:
- Scaling down the party size means you can save a small fortune on wedding meals, buffets and wines or drinks packages.
- Get value for your money. Dedicated destination wedding providers offer fantastic deals such as venues, photographers and florists at amazingly low price.
- Wedding guests from out of town won’t ask to sleep on your couch.
- The dress code. Casual or even more casual.
- There’s a Kodak Moment waiting at every turn. Picture-perfect views all around, you won’t have to wait for your wedding photographer to capture the spirit of your event.
- Shoes are optional. You can wiggle your toes in the grass as you say ‘I Do’ or wear those high end shoes you love.
- You’ll stand out from the rest. Make you family happy and envious!
- It’s easier. Which means less stress! Choose a package and keep things simple.
- You save on decor. With a destination wedding in a stunning setting, your location supplies the theme. And when you choose an amazing venue, it doesn’t take much to dress it up.
- Start the honeymoon early. Many hotels offer automatic upgrades to the bride and groom on their wedding night.
- Helps with budgeting. You’ll be at your destination for a few days, so work with your vendors to see how timing can trim costs. Mountain resort towns offer big savings in spring and fall.
Here at Bluff Mountain Inn, we offer a broad range of services to makes planning your big day less complicated. We’re here to help you embrace
- All inclusive wedding and reception venue.
- Packages include: wedding planner, florist, ceremony & officiant, professional photography, catering, wedding cake/bakery, beautiful outdoor ceremony sites, decorations, and more.
- The Smoky Mountains are a beautiful wedding destination.
- Combine your wedding celebration with a family reunion.
- Accessible lodging for family and guests in a popular vacation area.
For your your convenience, planning can be done via email, Pinterest, Facebook, etc. Why not choose an established service with excellent high ratings.