Looking for the perfect wedding dress can be an emotional rollercoaster, especially when you don’t know which trends are worth looking into and which ones will fade out before your wedding day.
Well, backless wedding gowns are definitely worth considering – so if you are thinking of one, make sure to read below and find out more about the best and most beautiful designs available out there.
- This type of backless wedding dress allows for only part of the back skin to show, embracing everything else with grace and femininity. If you don’t want to be too daring and if you want to keep it sweet and fragile, this type of backless wedding gown is absolutely perfect for you.
- Want to look absolutely breathtaking, sexy, and really edgy? Wear a dress that incorporates a string of beads falling on your bare back. If this won’t steal a huge wow from your guests when you walk down the aisle, we don’t know what will!
- Lace and detail work. Looking for a backless wedding dress that’s ultra-feminine and very romantic? A lot of them are created with lace and embroidery that embraces the bare back – and some of them even show off an “illusion back” (similar to the illusion neckline). Each of these options is a truly superb one, really!
- Want to be really, really daring with your dress? A racerback wedding gown will usually come in a very simple design, with a very deep and almost shocking bare back. A gorgeous choice for brides who want to make a fashion statement!
Found the right wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see what we offer – there’s no way you won’t be charmed by the beautiful, natural, and elegant vibes our wedding venue sends out!
As a bride, you want to look nothing less than absolutely flawless on your wedding day. Of course, you have chosen a dress that flatters your body, your style, and your personality – but beyond that, you will also want to make sure your wedding accessories are just as amazing as the dress.
…And what wedding accessory bears more importance, other than a good pair of shoes?
Thankfully, this year’s trends are more than generous with the bridal footwear department – so if you want to “steal” some inspiration for your Sevierville wedding, you should definitely read on and find out more.
- Chunky heels. We love a good stiletto – but when rain and ice are in the schedule, you might want to settle for something far more comfortable…and far less dangerous. Chunky heels are a huge trend right now – and they come in such a wide variety of designs that it is nearly impossible not to find one that will suit you and your dress.
- Slingback shoes. Remember these? Well, it seems that slingback shoes are making a comeback – so grab one for your wedding, because they will look amazing. Feminine and elegant, these shoes are also available in a wide range of designs and heights – enough to make any bride happy with her footwear choice.
- Looking for the ultimate wedding day comfort? Loafers are the perfect choice. With a bit of heel or completely flat, square-shaped or round-shaped, elegant or very casual, wedding loafers are a pretty big trend as well – so you can be certain to be fashionable and comfy as you dance on your Big Day.
Searching for the ideal wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn – the amazing scenery, the gorgeous venue, and the impeccable service you need are all here. You and your guests will be more than happy with our wedding venue!
Having a Fall wedding in Tennessee is a truly amazing idea if you love the season and if you just want to enjoy the beauty of all the Fall colors in your wedding pictures. Of course, you definitely want to wear a dress that is 100% you – but how do you find it?
We have gathered some of the most beautiful Fall wedding dress trends to inspire you in searching for the ideal wedding gown – so read on if you need some tips.
- Detached sleeves. Sleeveless and off-the-shoulder wedding gowns are obviously still fine, but if you want to make a style statement this fall, opt for an ultra-feminine, princess-like dress with detached sleeves. There’s something really elegant, beautiful and unique about these dresses that makes everyone love them!
- Mid-length gown. Not a big fan of the big, long dress? That’s OK, because this fall, mid-length gowns have flooded the runways. What’s not to love about them? They are comfortable and elegant, sweet and stylish at the same time – and they come in such a varied range of designs that it’s literally impossible not to find something you love.
- Pinks and Not a big fan of the white wedding dress either? Pink and nude shades have made their way back to the bridal runways too – and we love them so much! They look so feminine and delicate, so unique, so stylish! We bet you’ll love them too!
- Jackets over the dress. An elegant dress with a jacket on top? Yes, of course! From white leather jackets to very elegant bolero jackets, there’s something for every type of bride. Why not add a jacket to your bridal attire, just enough to keep you cozy and make you feel ultra-fashionable?
Searching for a brilliant wedding venue in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see the gorgeous venue we have prepared for you and your guests!
Wedding etiquette can be a confusing matter, both to couples getting married and to their guests. For example, if you are invited to a wedding, do you really know when and how to send the gifts? If you don’t, make sure to read on, because we have gathered some of the most important tips to keep in mind about this.
- You can buy the gift early, especially if you like having options (there will be less registry items that are already purchased if you start your search soon). At the same time, you can also buy the gift closer to the wedding date, especially if you know the couple will move before the Big Day (this way, you can have your gift shipped to the new address).
- If you’re buying from the wedding registry, allow the store to take care of the shipping process – it’s the easiest, safest, and cleanest way to handle this. If, however, you are buying a gift that’s not in the wedding registry, have it shipped to the couple’s preferred address. Do NOT bring it to the wedding – the logistics of carrying there will be really difficult. Plus, it might be difficult for the couple to have it transported from the wedding venue as well.
- If you are thinking of offering money, try not to do it on the wedding day either. Envelopes can be very easily lost, and you want your gift to be really useful for the couple. Try to send a check before the wedding – this will be safer for everyone.
Have you found the perfect wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn if you want your Big Day to be gorgeously embraced by Mother Nature’s finest assets! Contact us and your wedding will be unforgettable!
Your escort cards may not be the biggest wedding detail you have to think of – but if you’re having a fall wedding, there’s a very good chance you’re genuinely in love with this season, and you want everything about the Big Day to be really well-coordinated with it.
So, what are of the very best escort cards for your marvelous fall wedding? Here are some tips to inspire you:
- Pumpkins are very typical of the season – so why not transform them into escort card holders? The mini versions look amazing as such, but if you want to add a more elegant note to them, you can easily spray-paint them in white, gold, or even silver. And if you want a very rustic look for your wedding, gourd pumpkins are what you are looking for.
- Lanterns are also very romantic and they go very well with the idea of a fall wedding. If you want to turn them into escort card holders, you can simply pick smaller versions and place them on a table, with each escort card in them. Your guests can take these lanterns to their seats (and you can even encourage them to take these beauties home, as wedding favors).
- Acorns are a very fall-like element too –so why not attach your escort cards to one of these adorable natural “gemstones”? A display made with all these cute acorns will look absolutely amazing for someone who wants their wedding to be very much inspired by the season outside.
Have you found the right wedding venue yet? Bluff Mountain Inn is here to make sure you and your guests have the time of your lives during the Big Day! Contact us and learn more about the superb space we offer for our clients’ weddings!