As a bride, you want to look nothing less than absolutely stunning on your Big Day. It’s perfectly normal to want that, after all – you don’t get married every day and this is a totally unique moment in your life.
What happens if you have long hair? How to wear it in a way that truly shows off its beauty and your stylish nature? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Leave it flow. Show off your sleek hair just like Kim Kardashian does and you will surely wow everyone at your wedding. Our advice is to make sure your hair is properly hydrated and taken care of – that will make for at least 50% of the entire hairstyle quality. Furthermore, having it straightened professionally will also add a dash of shine and style to it.
- Pull up just half of it. Half up, half down hairstyles have always been really popular, precisely because they are so easy to adapt to your own needs. For instance, if you want a casual, rustic chic look, you can totally pull it off with a half up braid, leaving the rest of the hair flow naturally on your shoulders.
- Hollywood glam. Everyone loves the glam of old school Halloween – so if you want to add just a touch of vintage flair to your wedding look, leave your hair down and curl it in lush curls swept to the side. You will look absolutely magnificent wearing this style!
Looking for the most stunning wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see what our venue offers! We guarantee you will absolutely love our venue – and we guarantee your guests will love it just as much too!
Achieving the perfect look is important for every bride-to-be. Obviously, the dress, the shoes, and all the accessories are all crucial when you want to create a truly spectacular look. However, you should not overlook the makeup either.
What are some of the best bridal makeup ideas? How to choose a particular type of makeup? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Suave, classy. If you are the kind of bride who wants to be pure and simple classic, you should opt for a makeup routine that’s just as timeless as your dress and your entire wedding. Just a bit of eyeliner, a very matte, nude eyeshadow, pinky blush and a pink-shaded lipstick – they will all look absolutely fantastic on you!
- Fun, daring. Looking for a way to make your look pop? Smoky eye makeup is one of the best ways to achieve this effect and still have a makeup that matches everything around you. Contrary to the popular belief, smoky eye makeup can be achieved with a lot of colors, and not just black. With the right hand and with the right products, you too will pull it off to perfection! Remember, though: keep it light with the rest of the makeup, so that you create a wonderful, well-balanced effect.
- Pretty, shiny. Excellently moisturized skin, a glowing foundation, a high end highlighter and a soft blush, a bit of pink lip gloss and long, magical-looking lashes – that’s what you need to create a dewy, beautiful look for a spring wedding.
Searching for the most beautiful wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and we will make sure to provide you with a truly fantastic place for you to plan your Big Day at! Contact us and you will never regret your choice!
Everything about your wedding look should look really beautiful – and this means that, beyond the wedding dress, there are a few more details to consider very well. Of course, your bouquet is among these details – but how do you actually make the final choice?
Here are some tips to help you choose the most amazing bridal bouquet to suit your wedding style:
- Each bloom has its own symbolism and meaningfulness, so you might want to run a bit of a research before asking your florist to include a particular type of flower in your bouquet. Pick something that is truly representative for you – even if nobody else knows this, it will make you feel even more special as you walk down the aisle on the Big Day.
- In general, it’s not a must to match your bouquet’s blooms with the colors of your wedding décor. However, it is recommended that you choose flowers in colors that are at least complementary to your wedding color scheme. This way, everything will look flawlessly brought together in a tasteful, elegant, and careful way.
- Naturally, you want to set a very clear budget for your bouquet – and you want to make sure you don’t overspend on it. This is why it’s really important to know your favorite flowers’ peak season. The farther your wedding season is from the season your flowers bloom in, the more expensive and inaccessible they will be. Talk to your florist about this – they will most probably be able to help you make the best choice.
Looking for a splendid wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see the splendid option we offer! You and your guests will absolutely love it here, celebrating your big moment!
As you definitely know it, your wedding food is really, really important if you want your guests to feel excellent during the Big Day. However, what happens when you’re on a tighter budget and cannot afford to spend a small fortune on catering? What are the best ways to have excellent food on the tables, keep your spending within limits, and make sure all guests are happy?
Here are some tips you might want to consider:
- Skip the champagne. Of course, this may be the number one choice for a lot of couples – but truth be told, it can be severely overpriced. If you still want some bubbly for your toasts, you can replace the champagne with delicious sparkling wines (they taste amazing, and there’s a wide variety of them in the highest quality).
- Don’t skip the hors d’oeuvres. You may think you’re saving money this way, but in reality, not serving the hors d’oeuvres during the Cocktail Hour will only make your guests hungrier during the reception (and thus, you will have to invest more in the main meal). Split your budget between delicious snacks and an amazing main meal and your guests will be more than happy!
- Don’t offer too many options. You’re not enriching your guests’ experience this way – you’re only making their choice more difficult. Offering less options for the main meal will help you save money and still keep your guests happy with everything that’s served.
Looking for a truly amazing wedding venue? Planning the Big Day in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see what we offer! Our unique, elegant, and truly amazing wedding venue is here to help you have the most fantastic wedding your guests have ever been to! Come visit us, book us, and you will never regret it!
With all the wedding cake trends coming and going out of the spotlight, you might be tempted to think classic white cakes are completely out of fashion. That’s not true, though – especially when you choose to accessorize your white cake with new and unique elements.
What are some of the most beautiful white wedding cake options you can definitely opt for even in 2018? We have some ideas for you – so read on and find out more.
- Lavish, ornate. Planning a very elegant, feminine wedding? Look for a cake designer who can pull off flawlessly opulent white-on-white cake decorations, such as a combination of pearl, lace, and stripped patterns. We guarantee guests will be more than pleasantly surprised to see such a true work of art!
- Silky, modern. Opt for a smaller tiered cake covered in silky white icing and minimally decorated with pretty flowers. This kind of cake looks fantastic on a statement plate, so don’t be afraid to go over the top with a tall, golden cake display. It will all look so Roaring Twenties-like!
- Square, unconventional. Just because your cake is all-white, it doesn’t mean it has to be fully traditional. A square tiered cake decorated with fresh citrus fruit and/or greenery will definitely look like a pleasant surprise for your guests!
- Naked, white. A white cake with naked touches will bring your cake into the perfect rustic-chic area. Ideal not only for country weddings, but for pretty much any other type of casual wedding, this cake will steal your guests’ hearts as soon as they see it!
Have you found the perfect wedding venue in Gatlinburg? If not, be sure to check out Bluff Mountain Inn and everything we have to offer – we guarantee both you and your guests will LOVE it here!