Regardless of what wedding theme you may have chosen, a vintage hairstyle will flatter you and add a lot of grace and femininity to your entire look. What are some of the prettiest hairstyles inspired by the history of fashion, though? We have some ideas for you – continue reading if you want to surprise your guests with a fabulous vintage hairstyle:
- Braided chignon and luxury hair accessory. Chignons are absolutely timeless – but if you want to add a Victorian touch to your bridal look, pull your hair in a braided chignon and wear this with a delicate, luxurious hair accessory. We guarantee you will WOW all of your guests as soon as you step down the aisle!
- Birdcage veils. Want to add mystery, beauty, and sophistication to your simple wedding hairstyle? A birdcage veil can do this for you – and it can do it regardless of how long or short your hair can be. A simple, but oh-so-stunning option for brides who want to truly stand out from the crowd!
- Forehead headband. Want to create a look inspired by the heroines of Great Gatsby? A forehead headband is a very inspired choice for just about any hair length and style. For instance, it will look absolutely stunning with lush curls, but it can look really, really pretty with short, straight hair as well. If you can find an elegantly decorated headband that includes pearls and/or crystals, you will truly feel as if you have just walked out of the Roaring Twenties!
Have you found your wedding venue, though? If you want to get married in Gatlinburg, be sure to check out Bluff Mountain Inn and everything we have to offer – we guarantee you will love our venue and the wonderful ambiance it creates for your Big Day!
From the dress you wear to the cake you serve at your wedding, all details will make a huge difference. Of course, your best friends are really, really important in the entire ensemble of the Big Day – but how do you make sure you choose a beautiful hairstyle for them?
We have some tips to inspire you in this decision – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Beautiful curls. Let’s be completely honest here: nothing beats curly hair when it comes to femininity. Simple to make and very beautiful, this style can be adapted to multiple types of weddings, locations and, well, bridesmaids. From lush big curls to loose curls in a half-up half-down hairstyle, there’s a myriad of variations that can be easily pulled off.
- Low chignon. Another hairstyle easy to create, the low chignon inspires elegance and grace. Feminine and timeless at the same time, this style can be adorned with flowers and precious pieces for a special effect – or it can be left as simple as that and it will still look really, really elegant.
- Braided styles. In general, braided bridesmaids hairstyles are best for casual weddings (e.g. rustic chic weddings, garden parties, and so on). However, they can be really pulled off in most circumstances. A braided headband is a simple and feminine choice, a fishtail braid will add just a dash of sophistication into the mix and a ballerina bun circled by a braid can be the perfect mix between “elegant” and “casual”.
Looking for a wedding venue in Gatlinburg? We have something really special for you! Come see Bluff Mountain Inn and you will definitely understand why all of our brides and grooms are fully satisfied with what they find here! Contact us today and you won’t regret it either!
Some of you may be tempted to believe you have to grow your hair super-long to be able to create a special hairstyle for the Big Day. However, that is not the case. Sure, you can choose to grow out your hair – but there are a lot of splendid short hair styles that look fantastically elegant and feminine too!
We have gathered some of the most beautiful ones right below – so if you are looking for inspiration, be sure to read on and find out more.
- Leave it down and wild. A wavy style will suit you like a glove, especially if you want a rustic chic or shabby chic wedding! Your hair will beautifully contour your face and the beach (or just plain and simply loose) waves will add a lot of femininity and sweetness to your entire look. This style works with every hair length – including short pixie and bob cuts!
- Pull it up in a pretty updo. Yes, that is totally doable for short hair as well! It may take a bit more attention to detail and patience, but everything can be done – from timeless chignons to dainty and playful braided updos!
- Put an accessory on it. A delicate flower crown will instantly lift your short hair do and it will make it look absolutely stunning. A dainty little pin will make you feel more elegant than ever. And a crystal (or any other precious gemstone) hairband will add sophistication and luxuriousness to your entire look!
Have you found the perfect Gatlinburg wedding venue? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn right now! We’re here to provide you with an unforgettable experience on your Big Day, under our roof! Book us and you will never, ever forget how wonderful you felt at our venue!
Bluff Mountain Inn LOVES being social! However, at the time, our Facebook Page is temporarily down – so if you would like to contact us, you can use our phone number or contact form (both available here). Thank you for your understanding! We’ll be back on social ASAP!
Game of Thrones belle Sophie Turner’s getting married to none other than Joe Jonas – and we bet everyone’s curious about the upcoming Big Day. What do we know about their wedding, though? We have gathered some of the most important things that have been made public – so read on if you too want to know where this wonderful romance is leading.
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas have always been quite discrete with their relationship. Until 2016, when they were both spotted at a Kings of Leon concert, people didn’t even know about them being together! Later on, Sophie Turner declared that having a relationship in the public eye can be quite difficult – and we can definitely see why.
- The couple announced their engagement with a very simple engagement picture of her breathtaking ring, with a caption reading “I said yes”. Simple, sweet and romantic, the news quickly caught to the WWW – and now people are very interested to know when the Big Day will take place.
- However, according to a statement made by Stark sister and very good friend Maisie Williams, the couple won’t have their wedding until 2019, when the Game of Thrones finale will air. When asked about the wedding party, Maisie Williams did not give too many details – but, as you would probably expect it, she did make the cut and will be a bridesmaid in Sophie Turner’s wedding. We can’t wait to see how the wedding will look!
Are you too planning your Big Day? Searching for a truly beautiful wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see the splendid space we have prepared for your wedding. Surrounded by stunning natural landscapes and with a design that’s more than suitable for unforgettable weddings, our venue is bound to not disappoint you in any way!
As the bride, you want to look nothing less than absolutely perfect – right? Of course, you have a stunning wedding dress that embraces your body, and you may have even settled on a particular wedding hairstyle. But have you picked the small headpieces that will make you really shine as you walk down the aisle? We have some ideas for you – so read on and find out more.
- Modern bride. If you are the kind of bride happy to have your wedding in a modern setting – such as a park, a museum, a loft space, or a city hall, you will surely want to make sure your style is congruent to your ideas. Wear your hair pulled back with a simple, geometrical-shaped, bronze hair piece or adorn it with a gorgeous pearl hair slide. It will look stunning!
- Boho bride. In love with the boho chic bridal looks? Your hair pieces should match this style too. Pretty flowery hair clips, delicate crystal butterflies you can clip in your hair here and there, hair vines and antique tiaras – they are all amazing choices for you, depending on the length of your hair and the style you have chosen. Consider these options!
- Princess bride. If you are the kind of bride who will be more than happy in a large ballroom wedding setting, as if you have just stepped out of a fairy tale, your hair accessories need to speak about this as well. A luxurious crystal tiara, a pearl crown with dainty details, or even a lace-based crown – they can all finish up your bridal hairstyle and make you feel excellent about it!
Have you found the right wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn if you haven’t – we’re here, and our wedding venue looks absolutely amazing! Come visit us as soon as possible!