Summer may be almost over – but that doesn’t mean there aren’t many of you planning for next year’s summer weddings (or even this year’s, if you’re just pulling together the last details).
And what could be more suitable as a motif for a summer wedding, other than green leaves? What could be more energizing or more fit for the lush outdoor greenery?
If you’re looking for ways to incorporate the leaf motif in your wedding décor, be sure to read on and find out more because we’ve gathered some ideas you will definitely love!
- The bouquet. The easiest way to incorporate lots of leaves in your wedding? Flowers, of course – or better, said, greenery. Talk to your florist and create a bridal bouquet that’s filled with leaves and foliage – it will look so lively and beautiful, so unique and fresh! No matter what season you may have chosen for your wedding, this is always a doable (and great-looking) idea.
- Table runner. Of course, you could have your florist create a fantastic green table runner with fresh leaves and foliage. But if you want to play around and just add a pop of color, why not choose a fun table runner with leafy patterns? Exotic leaves work best, but there are plenty of other leaf-based patterns that could work just as great.
- You could also include fresh or painted leaves in your wedding cake (and they will look fantastic with a white wedding cake, regardless of whether it’s a fondant-covered one or a buttercream-iced one!). If you want something even more original, why not wrap your cake stand in fresh leaves? It will make even the simplest wedding cake pop with life and energy!
- Flower crown. OK, “flower” crown may not be the correct term here – but a greenery crown can be so beautiful! If you are looking for a fresh accessory that works with pretty much any type of boho-chic wedding (and wedding dress), this is IT. You will feel so naturally beautiful, so radiant as you wear this leafy crown!
Looking for a fantastic wedding venue in Sevierville? Then you MUST come and see what Bluff Mountain Inn has to offer! Contact us today and come see the amazing wedding venue we have prepared for you – we guarantee you will never regret booking us!
Your bridesmaids are amazing – for their friendship, for the support they’ve offered you, and for the endless hours of help they’ve provided you with in planning the Big Day.
Of course, you want your best friends to look amazing on your Sevierville wedding day – but contrary to the popular belief, that doesn’t mean that they have to wear actual dresses. In fact, there are many other super-unique options that will definitely satisfy anyone’s aesthetic and fashion senses – and following, we have gathered some of the best such bridesmaids dress alternatives. Read on and find out more.
- Not a dress, but a two-piece. How about switching up things a bit and having your bridesmaids wear a two-piece made out of a feminine skirt and a lace-based crop top? This is a trendy combination that could work very well for your wedding “dress” too – so your bridesmaids will definitely feel amazing wearing this as they walk down the aisle and announce your own big entrance!
- Denim jacket. You don’t have to stray away from tradition too much if you don’t want to. For instance, you could ask your bridesmaids to simply add a personalized denim jacket on top of their dresses. This works very well with dresses made from organza, veil, and fabrics that “flow” similarly!
- Give power to the ladies! Since they don’t have to wear a dress, this means they can absolutely wear pants. There are so many super-stylish options when it comes to modern, posh pantsuits for women that it’s impossible not to find something your friends will love! This is a truly comfortable and original way of dressing your bridesmaids!
- Want to take the pantsuit idea even further? Why not ask your super-ladies to dress in a tuxedo instead? It can be the basic black and white tuxedo, or something different, according to your wedding color scheme and wedding style. Either way, this kind of attire is bound to not only look very original, but also make a real empowerment statement – so everyone will just love the idea!
Looking for a beautiful wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see our gorgeous venue here! Contact us and let’s talk about your dream wedding and how we plan on helping you make sure it comes true! Contact us and you will never regret your choice!
All brides want to look beautiful on their wedding day – and you probably make no exception whatsoever. Beyond the dress (which is a matter of personal style), the makeup, and the hair, though, there is one thing all brides need to take care of if they want to look radiant as they walk down the aisle: their skin.
Sure, facial treatments and good products will definitely help your skin look better. But same as with pretty much anything else in the body, your skin is an organ – and it needs to be fed the proper “fuel” to look great.
What are some of the most important foods brides should consider for excellent skin? We have some tips for you – read on and find out more.
- Green tea. This miracle drink is a wonderful coffee replacement. Not only is it healthier than coffee (and works just fine without sugar or milk in it!), but it’s also a great way to make sure you’re getting energy without the toll that frequently comes with coffee. Even more, green tea is extremely rich in antioxidants, which means that your skin will be protected from free radicals, it will look fresher and younger, and it will maintain its elasticity better.
- Any geen leaf. Rich in iron and antioxidants, green leaves are excellent sources of vitamins and minerals. Don’t just mix them in salads, though – these low-calorie foods can make for excellent smoothies, packed with all the great things your body and your skin need to look and feel really great. Same as green tea, leafy greens will feed your skin and help it maintain its brightness and beauty, all naturally
- Chia seeds. Mix these into your smoothies or oatmeal if you want to fight puffiness and improve your digestion. They taste great and they provide so many benefits it would be a real pity not to include them in your daily diet.
- Healthy fats. Contrary to the popular belief, fats aren’t evil. It’s all about eating the right kind of fats – like avocado or fatty fish (salmon), for example. These foods will help your skin shine with beauty (not to mention they’ll help your heart, brain, and blood circulation too!).
Looking for the best wedding venue in the Sevierville area? Be sure to come and check us out! Contact Bluff Mountain Inn, come see our venue, and we guarantee you’ll want to book us right away!
With the Internet by your side, you stand a very good chance of planning a fantastic Big Day – the kind your guests will be talking about not only months from now, but years.
Pinterest is a huge element in the ensemble of online tools you can use when planning a wedding. In fact, it is so important that it’s frequently the first place brides go to when they start planning their Big Day.
How to really use Pinterest to your advantage as a bride? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Follow the right boards. There are a lot of people randomly pinning on Pinterest, and things can get very easily confusing and messy if you don’t pay attention to where exactly you click “Follow”. Our advice is to start by researching some famous boards or Pinterest users who are in the bridal industry, and then go on from there.
- Don’t focus on selecting only the pins that are 100% you. In fact, it is recommended that you pin everything you see and like at first, when you are just starting out your wedding planning process. You’ll have plenty of time later on to sort out and streamline the pins – for now, though, dream up your wedding and let the sky be your only limit!
- Install the Pinterest button. Doing this will allow you to add anything you find on the Internet to your Pinterest board – including your favorite portfolio examples from your favorite vendors, for example. This way, you are not only bringing new content into Pinterest for yourself, but you’re also helping other brides create their perfect weddings too.
- When you are finally ready, start streamlining your pins and select only those that are congruent to your overall wedding vision. Some brides like to create multiple boards, one for each element of their wedding (e.g. hair, décor, colors, flowers, and so on). Others, however, like creating just one board and bringing the entire wedding vision in there. Our advice is to go for the latter version because it will allow you to have the bird’s eye view over everything.
Looking for a fabulous wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see the splendid space we have in mind for you. Come visit us and you will never regret making us your wedding venue choice!
Once the Big Day is over, it’s time for you and your SO to go on your honeymoon and relax. After so much stress with the wedding planning, you DO deserve to have some fun – but before you leave in a hurry, be sure you have packed everything you need for your trip.
What are the absolute essentials you should DEFINITELY not forget at home? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Your documents. We cannot emphasize the importance of this: do NOT, under any circumstances, leave your documents at home. Your passport, medical documents, driver’s license/ ID – these are absolute basics you should take with you whenever you travel. Also, it is recommended that you buy travel insurance before you leave as well – it can really save you from a lot of unplanned, unpleasant situations.
- A second credit card. Sometimes, even if your credit card is loaded with money, it can still be denied for payments – and that’s just really the last thing you want when you are thousands of miles away from home, trying to enjoy the most romantic vacation of your life. Be sure to take another credit card with you as well!
- If you have to follow any kind of treatment, remind yourself to pack it for the honeymoon. Also, we’d recommend that you pack basic meds as well – some Advils, some pills for gastro-intestinal issues, some flu/cold medicine, and so on. These may not seem like much, but they can really help you prevent and quickly treat mild afflictions while you’re away from home.
- There is a very big chance that you are going on honeymoon somewhere with plenty of sunlight (it may be Italy, it may be an exotic beach, or it may be a life-changing hike in Peru). If you go anywhere sunny, remember to pack sunscreen – it is so, so important, and not just for your looks, but also for your health. Do not forget this at home!
Looking for a gorgeous wedding venue in Sevierville? You should absolutely come and see Bluff Mountain Inn, then! Surrounded by splendid Mother Nature, our venue is a truly splendid choice! Elegant, unique, beautiful – this place will help you make your dream wedding come true. This place will help you have the magical wedding you have always wanted!