Weddings seem to be very frequently focused on brides only – but, as we all know it, grooms want to look at their very best too. After all, this is their Big Day too, and they definitely want to remember it as a happy event.
What are some of the most important fashion rules grooms should always keep in mind? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- The formality of the event should dictate your suit or tuxedo style – and there’s just no way around it. You cannot ask your guests to wear black tie-worthy attires while you show up in a tweed suit – just as you cannot wear a very elegant tuxedo to a very casual, rustic wedding.
- Your suit or tuxedo should fit your perfectly. Every single part of the ensemble should be comfortable, there should be no bulging at all. This is precisely why it’s so important for you to attend your wedding attire fitting appointment!
- Your attire should coordinate with your partner’s, as well as with your groomsmen’s. Of course, it doesn’t have to be a perfect match – but all of your attires should look good when brought together. Go for balance, it will look really amazing!
- Don’t forget to wear accessories that make you stand out from the crowd too! A pair of fun socks that resembles your groomsmen’s fun socks, a pocket square, a bow-tie with a stylish pattern, a pair of cufflinks representing something you love – these details do Make the most out of them!
Looking for a wedding venue that’s absolutely superb? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn if you want to have your wedding in Tennessee – we will not disappoint you in any way. Classy and nature-inspired at the same time, our venue is perfect for you!
Your love story is unique – it may seem similar to everyone else’s (or at least to some people’s), but it is a completely original story. It is a story you will tell your grandchildren years from now, actually – together with the story of your wedding day.
How to make your wedding feel just as unique as your love story itself? What are some of the most uniquely delicious wedding foods to put on the table during the reception?
Read on and find your inspiration.
- Think of a completely unexpected DIY bar. A doughnut bar where guests can customize their toppings and serve their doughnut with a good cocktail. A cereal bar where everyone can mix and match their favorite cereal. A waffle bar where people can actually create the perfect “breakfast at dinner” treat. These things attract people like nothing else – so we guarantee your guests will enjoy them too!
- Looking for a wedding cake alternative? How about serving rolls of fine cheese instead of a tiered cake? Decorate with fruit and serve with good wine and people will be more than surprised at this amazing idea!
- If you want to truly wow everyone invited at your wedding, invest in hiring a chef and allow him to put up an entire show for your guests. This will make your reception dinner experience even more exciting and delicious – especially for people who really love seeing the way their food is prepared!
Looking for a truly fantastic wedding venue in Tennessee? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and allow us to be part of your unique love story. Our awe-inspiring location, our top-notch services, and our huge attention to detail will all lie at your disposal, so that you get the pure, magical wedding you deserve so much!
Your wedding venue is one of the first bricks you lay in your wedding planning process – and a founding one as well. Naturally, you want to pick a wedding venue that rises up to your standards and helps you create the dream wedding – but how do you do that?
We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- The look and the style. Not all venues are created alike – and that’s great news, because every couple wants something different when it comes to their wedding day. What is your wedding style? Do you want a simple, casual wedding? Or something ultra-luxurious? Maybe you want something that falls right between the two extremes?
- The guest list. It’s OK to have a small wedding just as much as it is OK to have a large wedding – every couple is free to make their own decision. However, you should at least have a provisional guest list before you start hunting for venues. A venue that’s too small will obviously make your wedding feel too crowded, but a wedding that’s too large will make everyone feel estranged as well.
- The offer. What does your wedding venue offer? Do they have a nice view, aside from beautiful interiors? Do you picture yourself shooting your wedding photo album in the venue’s proximity? Do they offer both a ceremony site and a reception venue? Ask yourself these questions to simplify your wedding planning and settle for a venue that offers a full package. It might seem more expensive, but it can actually save you time and money.
Looking for a splendid wedding venue in Tennessee? Come visit Bluff Mountain Inn and allow your entire being to be charmed by the stunning views and the excellent services we offer. Your wedding will be downright breathtaking!
Your wedding date is one of the first (and foremost important) wedding decisions. You really want to make sure you do this the right way – but this doesn’t mean you have to stress over it.
How do you do that? How do you choose your wedding date without any trace of stress and anxiety? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Go off the beaten track. Or, in other words, if you want to have a destination wedding, avoid highly touristic areas. Likewise, avoid the peak season – any wedding date set anywhere between late spring to late summer will likely boost your bill and make it difficult for everyone to find travel and accommodation options in the area.
- Yes, you can definitely stay sentimental. In fact, doing this will actually make the decision way easier. If you have a special date that’s meaningful for your love story, don’t hesitate to choose it for the Big Day. Of course, you might not be able to have your wedding on the exact same day you met for the first time – but anything around it will still bear a lot of significance for you and your loved one.
- As a last step before sending those Save the Date cards to print, check your venue’s availability. The last thing you want is to send out Save the Date cards and then have to change the actual date… Talk to your favorite venue’s manager and see are their available dates, so that you can finally set your Big Day once and for all.
Looking for a superb mountainside wedding venue? Bluff Mountain Inn offers more than just a “wedding space” – we offer an entire experience, both for our brides and grooms and for their guests too. Contact us today and learn more about our wedding venue!
Your wedding style is not something you simply wake up with one day, after having spent an entire night on Pinterest. In many ways, you are born with it – and you shape and re-shape it as you reach adulthood.
What is your wedding style, more exactly – and how do you breathe life into it? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- You are the kind of lady who likes it all ultra-luxurious and elegant. You want your fairytale wedding and you will have it with crystals, oversized bouquets, ceiling-tall flower arrangements, and a wedding venue that speaks about old-school elegance and tradition.
- You are fully immersed in contemporary culture. Chances are you love a good modern art exhibition and you are constantly searching for a newly written novel. You will feel best in a non-traditional wedding venue, such as a loft space or a museum – and your Big Day will be infused with minimalist elegance and contemporary fashion.
- You want a wedding that shines through its uniqueness. Unlike the “modern bride”, you are closer to nature and more inclined towards a wedding venue located right in the middle of a beautiful landscape. You will bring together natural and rustic elements with elements that are very feminine and even very luxurious (e.g. crystal chandeliers in a barn). You breathe uniqueness and you love it – and that is precisely why you will go above and beyond to make sure your Big Day looks totally fresh, original, and beautiful.
Bluff Mountain Inn is perfect for those of you who want a spectacular, picturesque view at their wedding. Our all-inclusive packages are here to make your wedding planning process easier, smoother, and truly flawless – so contact us today and learn more about who we are and how we can help you have the best wedding ever!