Wedding dress trends come and go – what will always stick to your memory, though, is the way you felt on your Big Day, walking down the aisle, filled with emotion and nervousness.
Of course, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t at least take a look at wedding trends – if not for anything else, than just for the sake of the inspiration they provide.
In 2017, wedding gowns were absolutely stunning – and our guess is that the most popular wedding dresses of the year will also make a huge leap into 2018 as well. What were they and how did they look like? Read on and find out more.
- Short sleeves, lace and veil. This was the number one choice for brides who wanted to look feminine and sweet – and oh, how well-picked this gown was! Since lace will never go out of fashion, you can rely on this 2017 wedding dress trend to be still very popular at least a few months into 2018 as well – so if you see yourself wearing such a piece, you should definitely add it to your list of options!
- Bare back, lace, and trumpet-cut. We all know trumpet wedding gowns are absolutely perfect for brides who really want to show off their curves. When combined with a bare back and a lot of lace, this type of dress can turn into a splendid masterpiece that will make you feel like a true, modern princess torn out of fairy tales!
- A-line, deep V-neck and just a tad of veil and lace. Looking for a flowy dress that will make you feel stunning at your garden wedding? In 2017, this type of gown was very popular with brides – so why not steal the idea for your 2018 spring wedding as well?
Looking for the very best and most beautiful wedding venue? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn if you want your Big Day to be surrounded by splendid natural beauties and utter elegance!
Most brides choose to settle on a spring or summer wedding – but if you’re among the ladies in love with the beauty of the cool weather seasons, you will definitely want to set your wedding date between November and March.
What dress to wear for a winter wedding, though? We have some tips for you – so be sure to read on if you are searching for inspiration.
- Queen of the Snow. Planning a Winter Wonderland wedding? That’s a fantastic idea! Coordinate your attire with your wedding theme by wearing a long-sleeved, mermaid-cut wedding dress covered in shimmer or glitter. For a stunning effect, go for an illusion neckline (also covered in sparkles) – we bet it will wow your guests from the very first minute you set foot on the aisle!
- Minimalist and elegant. Winter weddings are more than suitable for minimalist wedding themes – so why not choose a dress that impresses through its simple elegance? A ballgown or A-line dress made from a thick, luxurious fabric will look amazing even if there’s a minimal amount of details on it – such as a silvery wedding belt or sash. Breathtaking!
- Playful and feminine. Looking for a dress that will emphasize your girly nature, but still make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world? How about a ballgown dress with a bodice that incorporates star-shaped appliques? Sweet, playful and definitely unique, this type of wedding dress will be appreciated by everyone at your wedding – but most importantly, it will mirror your own energetic personality!
Have you found the right wedding venue in Gatlinburg? We’re here to provide you with the best of the best – so come visit Bluff Mountain Inn if you want your wedding day to be surrounded by the most magnificent view in the entire area!
Brides will always look stunning – it is the smile on their faces, the glow on their skin, the joy in their hearts that makes them look so uniquely radiant and so beautiful.
Choosing a dress that will complement your natural beauty is definitely important for you – but have you ever considered a champagne wedding dress instead of the classic white? They are very trendy right now, and chances are you will find a lot of designs to suit you and your style. Here are some ideas to “steal”:
- A deep V wedding dress in champagne and white tulle, combined with lace appliques. This dress speaks about femininity and delicacy, about luxuriousness and simplicity at the same time. If you want to feel really feminine and if you want to embrace a champagne wedding dress that’s not all the way colored, this is an option you should definitely consider.
- A ballgown wedding gown in champagne. A modern twist on a traditional wedding dress will help you strike the perfect balance between “old” and “new”. If you want to feel like a real-life princess walking down the aisle, you should definitely head towards this type of design.
- A modern work of art that combines a trumpet gown cut, a champagne fabric, silver checkered patterns and an opulent veil. This is more than just a dress – it is a fashion statement in its own right, a work of art you can wear to the biggest and most amazing day of your life.
Looking for a wedding venue that will provide you with the perfect environment for the Big Day? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn in Gatlinburg and book is if you want your wedding to be unforgettable from every single point of view. Book us and you will never regret it!
Looking for the perfect wedding dress can be an emotional rollercoaster, especially when you don’t know which trends are worth looking into and which ones will fade out before your wedding day.
Well, backless wedding gowns are definitely worth considering – so if you are thinking of one, make sure to read below and find out more about the best and most beautiful designs available out there.
- This type of backless wedding dress allows for only part of the back skin to show, embracing everything else with grace and femininity. If you don’t want to be too daring and if you want to keep it sweet and fragile, this type of backless wedding gown is absolutely perfect for you.
- Want to look absolutely breathtaking, sexy, and really edgy? Wear a dress that incorporates a string of beads falling on your bare back. If this won’t steal a huge wow from your guests when you walk down the aisle, we don’t know what will!
- Lace and detail work. Looking for a backless wedding dress that’s ultra-feminine and very romantic? A lot of them are created with lace and embroidery that embraces the bare back – and some of them even show off an “illusion back” (similar to the illusion neckline). Each of these options is a truly superb one, really!
- Want to be really, really daring with your dress? A racerback wedding gown will usually come in a very simple design, with a very deep and almost shocking bare back. A gorgeous choice for brides who want to make a fashion statement!
Found the right wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see what we offer – there’s no way you won’t be charmed by the beautiful, natural, and elegant vibes our wedding venue sends out!
As a bride, you want to look nothing less than absolutely flawless on your wedding day. Of course, you have chosen a dress that flatters your body, your style, and your personality – but beyond that, you will also want to make sure your wedding accessories are just as amazing as the dress.
…And what wedding accessory bears more importance, other than a good pair of shoes?
Thankfully, this year’s trends are more than generous with the bridal footwear department – so if you want to “steal” some inspiration for your Sevierville wedding, you should definitely read on and find out more.
- Chunky heels. We love a good stiletto – but when rain and ice are in the schedule, you might want to settle for something far more comfortable…and far less dangerous. Chunky heels are a huge trend right now – and they come in such a wide variety of designs that it is nearly impossible not to find one that will suit you and your dress.
- Slingback shoes. Remember these? Well, it seems that slingback shoes are making a comeback – so grab one for your wedding, because they will look amazing. Feminine and elegant, these shoes are also available in a wide range of designs and heights – enough to make any bride happy with her footwear choice.
- Looking for the ultimate wedding day comfort? Loafers are the perfect choice. With a bit of heel or completely flat, square-shaped or round-shaped, elegant or very casual, wedding loafers are a pretty big trend as well – so you can be certain to be fashionable and comfy as you dance on your Big Day.
Searching for the ideal wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn – the amazing scenery, the gorgeous venue, and the impeccable service you need are all here. You and your guests will be more than happy with our wedding venue!