All brides want to look beautiful on their wedding day – and you probably make no exception whatsoever. Beyond the dress (which is a matter of personal style), the makeup, and the hair, though, there is one thing all brides need to take care of if they want to look radiant as they walk down the aisle: their skin.
Sure, facial treatments and good products will definitely help your skin look better. But same as with pretty much anything else in the body, your skin is an organ – and it needs to be fed the proper “fuel” to look great.
What are some of the most important foods brides should consider for excellent skin? We have some tips for you – read on and find out more.
- Green tea. This miracle drink is a wonderful coffee replacement. Not only is it healthier than coffee (and works just fine without sugar or milk in it!), but it’s also a great way to make sure you’re getting energy without the toll that frequently comes with coffee. Even more, green tea is extremely rich in antioxidants, which means that your skin will be protected from free radicals, it will look fresher and younger, and it will maintain its elasticity better.
- Any geen leaf. Rich in iron and antioxidants, green leaves are excellent sources of vitamins and minerals. Don’t just mix them in salads, though – these low-calorie foods can make for excellent smoothies, packed with all the great things your body and your skin need to look and feel really great. Same as green tea, leafy greens will feed your skin and help it maintain its brightness and beauty, all naturally
- Chia seeds. Mix these into your smoothies or oatmeal if you want to fight puffiness and improve your digestion. They taste great and they provide so many benefits it would be a real pity not to include them in your daily diet.
- Healthy fats. Contrary to the popular belief, fats aren’t evil. It’s all about eating the right kind of fats – like avocado or fatty fish (salmon), for example. These foods will help your skin shine with beauty (not to mention they’ll help your heart, brain, and blood circulation too!).
Looking for the best wedding venue in the Sevierville area? Be sure to come and check us out! Contact Bluff Mountain Inn, come see our venue, and we guarantee you’ll want to book us right away!
With the Internet by your side, you stand a very good chance of planning a fantastic Big Day – the kind your guests will be talking about not only months from now, but years.
Pinterest is a huge element in the ensemble of online tools you can use when planning a wedding. In fact, it is so important that it’s frequently the first place brides go to when they start planning their Big Day.
How to really use Pinterest to your advantage as a bride? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Follow the right boards. There are a lot of people randomly pinning on Pinterest, and things can get very easily confusing and messy if you don’t pay attention to where exactly you click “Follow”. Our advice is to start by researching some famous boards or Pinterest users who are in the bridal industry, and then go on from there.
- Don’t focus on selecting only the pins that are 100% you. In fact, it is recommended that you pin everything you see and like at first, when you are just starting out your wedding planning process. You’ll have plenty of time later on to sort out and streamline the pins – for now, though, dream up your wedding and let the sky be your only limit!
- Install the Pinterest button. Doing this will allow you to add anything you find on the Internet to your Pinterest board – including your favorite portfolio examples from your favorite vendors, for example. This way, you are not only bringing new content into Pinterest for yourself, but you’re also helping other brides create their perfect weddings too.
- When you are finally ready, start streamlining your pins and select only those that are congruent to your overall wedding vision. Some brides like to create multiple boards, one for each element of their wedding (e.g. hair, décor, colors, flowers, and so on). Others, however, like creating just one board and bringing the entire wedding vision in there. Our advice is to go for the latter version because it will allow you to have the bird’s eye view over everything.
Looking for a fabulous wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see the splendid space we have in mind for you. Come visit us and you will never regret making us your wedding venue choice!
Once the Big Day is over, it’s time for you and your SO to go on your honeymoon and relax. After so much stress with the wedding planning, you DO deserve to have some fun – but before you leave in a hurry, be sure you have packed everything you need for your trip.
What are the absolute essentials you should DEFINITELY not forget at home? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Your documents. We cannot emphasize the importance of this: do NOT, under any circumstances, leave your documents at home. Your passport, medical documents, driver’s license/ ID – these are absolute basics you should take with you whenever you travel. Also, it is recommended that you buy travel insurance before you leave as well – it can really save you from a lot of unplanned, unpleasant situations.
- A second credit card. Sometimes, even if your credit card is loaded with money, it can still be denied for payments – and that’s just really the last thing you want when you are thousands of miles away from home, trying to enjoy the most romantic vacation of your life. Be sure to take another credit card with you as well!
- If you have to follow any kind of treatment, remind yourself to pack it for the honeymoon. Also, we’d recommend that you pack basic meds as well – some Advils, some pills for gastro-intestinal issues, some flu/cold medicine, and so on. These may not seem like much, but they can really help you prevent and quickly treat mild afflictions while you’re away from home.
- There is a very big chance that you are going on honeymoon somewhere with plenty of sunlight (it may be Italy, it may be an exotic beach, or it may be a life-changing hike in Peru). If you go anywhere sunny, remember to pack sunscreen – it is so, so important, and not just for your looks, but also for your health. Do not forget this at home!
Looking for a gorgeous wedding venue in Sevierville? You should absolutely come and see Bluff Mountain Inn, then! Surrounded by splendid Mother Nature, our venue is a truly splendid choice! Elegant, unique, beautiful – this place will help you make your dream wedding come true. This place will help you have the magical wedding you have always wanted!
For many of you, wedding etiquette is there just to make things more confusing (especially in this day and age, when old rules go out of the “textbook” on a daily basis).
However, the Sevierville wedding etiquette rules that have survived the decades are still there for a very good reason: they are important. They are essential when you want to make sure none of your guests is offended in any way.
How about engagement party etiquette, though? What are the most important rules engagement parties need to follow?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Your engagement party should happen about six to eight weeks after the actual proposal. This gives you enough time to verbally announce your closest friends and relatives, as well as plan the actual party (because, yes, there is quite some planning to go into this and you might even consider it “training” for the planning of the wedding itself).
- Your engagement party guest list can be as large or small as you feel comfortable with. Generally, though, engagement parties are quite intimate (and they’re definitely smaller than weddings). At the same time, it is important to keep one rule in mind: if you invite someone to the engagement party, you absolutely HAVE TO invite them to your wedding as well. No exceptions.
- No gifts are expected for this pre-wedding event. Even so, some of your guests may want to bring a small attention. This is why it’s usually a good idea to have your wedding registry ready by the time you actually throw your engagement party.
- Likewise, toasts aren’t expected at the engagement party. Still, there might be a couple of guests who will want to say a few words with this occasion. That’s totally OK. However, if you know someone could get wordsy or downright cheeky with their toast after a couple of drinks, be sure to politely remind them before the event that you don’t want any inappropriate jokes to be said during the party. They will understand.
Looking for a splendid Sevierville wedding venue? You should come and see the gorgeous space Bluff Mountain Inn has to offer! Come visit us and allow us to help you have the dream wedding you have always wanted – the event your love story DESERVES!
Planning the most amazing wedding is something you’ve probably dreamed of ever since you were a little girl and learned what weddings are. Now that you are finally face to face with your dream-about-to-come-true, though, you might feel there’s just too much confusion over the things you should (and shouldn’t) do.
What are the absolute essentials that make for perfect wedding receptions in Sevierville? We have 4 crucial tips for you right below – so read on and find out more.
- You may be tempted to skip this step – because you KNOW what you want and when you want it during the reception. However, putting it down on paper will give you clarity and it will help you organize things properly. Even more, it will help you share a clear timeline with your wedding vendors, so that they can coordinate with it.
- Allowing guests to take whichever seat they want is a trending idea right now – but if you want to be absolutely certain they’ll end up near someone they actually like, DO take the time and create a seating chart. The rules are pretty simple: bring together people who know each other (or at least who are compatible with each other) and keep apart people who are likely to not get along (e.g. people who used to date, for example).
- Make sure there’s enough space for everyone to move around and feel comfortable – and not just on the dance floor. Generally speaking, you should allow about 10-15 square feet/ person invited at the wedding, so keep that in mind when choosing the wedding venue.
- Since we were on the topic: take your time and choose a wedding venue that suits you from all points of view. These days, there’s something for just about every type of couple out there, so you can really find a venue that reflects your style, your personality, and your general likes and dislikes. Of course, décor will help a lot – but you still need a good canvas to “paint” your wedding day on!
Looking for that ideal wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come visit us! We guarantee you will love every single inch of this amazing space! Contact us, see what we offer, and book us for your magical wedding day – you and your guests will feel excellent under our roof!