As a bride, you want to look nothing less than absolutely flawless on your wedding day. Of course, you have chosen a dress that flatters your body, your style, and your personality – but beyond that, you will also want to make sure your wedding accessories are just as amazing as the dress.
…And what wedding accessory bears more importance, other than a good pair of shoes?
Thankfully, this year’s trends are more than generous with the bridal footwear department – so if you want to “steal” some inspiration for your Sevierville wedding, you should definitely read on and find out more.
- Chunky heels. We love a good stiletto – but when rain and ice are in the schedule, you might want to settle for something far more comfortable…and far less dangerous. Chunky heels are a huge trend right now – and they come in such a wide variety of designs that it is nearly impossible not to find one that will suit you and your dress.
- Slingback shoes. Remember these? Well, it seems that slingback shoes are making a comeback – so grab one for your wedding, because they will look amazing. Feminine and elegant, these shoes are also available in a wide range of designs and heights – enough to make any bride happy with her footwear choice.
- Looking for the ultimate wedding day comfort? Loafers are the perfect choice. With a bit of heel or completely flat, square-shaped or round-shaped, elegant or very casual, wedding loafers are a pretty big trend as well – so you can be certain to be fashionable and comfy as you dance on your Big Day.
Searching for the ideal wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn – the amazing scenery, the gorgeous venue, and the impeccable service you need are all here. You and your guests will be more than happy with our wedding venue!
Having a Fall wedding in Tennessee is a truly amazing idea if you love the season and if you just want to enjoy the beauty of all the Fall colors in your wedding pictures. Of course, you definitely want to wear a dress that is 100% you – but how do you find it?
We have gathered some of the most beautiful Fall wedding dress trends to inspire you in searching for the ideal wedding gown – so read on if you need some tips.
- Detached sleeves. Sleeveless and off-the-shoulder wedding gowns are obviously still fine, but if you want to make a style statement this fall, opt for an ultra-feminine, princess-like dress with detached sleeves. There’s something really elegant, beautiful and unique about these dresses that makes everyone love them!
- Mid-length gown. Not a big fan of the big, long dress? That’s OK, because this fall, mid-length gowns have flooded the runways. What’s not to love about them? They are comfortable and elegant, sweet and stylish at the same time – and they come in such a varied range of designs that it’s literally impossible not to find something you love.
- Pinks and Not a big fan of the white wedding dress either? Pink and nude shades have made their way back to the bridal runways too – and we love them so much! They look so feminine and delicate, so unique, so stylish! We bet you’ll love them too!
- Jackets over the dress. An elegant dress with a jacket on top? Yes, of course! From white leather jackets to very elegant bolero jackets, there’s something for every type of bride. Why not add a jacket to your bridal attire, just enough to keep you cozy and make you feel ultra-fashionable?
Searching for a brilliant wedding venue in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see the gorgeous venue we have prepared for you and your guests!
Wedding etiquette can be a confusing matter, both to couples getting married and to their guests. For example, if you are invited to a wedding, do you really know when and how to send the gifts? If you don’t, make sure to read on, because we have gathered some of the most important tips to keep in mind about this.
- You can buy the gift early, especially if you like having options (there will be less registry items that are already purchased if you start your search soon). At the same time, you can also buy the gift closer to the wedding date, especially if you know the couple will move before the Big Day (this way, you can have your gift shipped to the new address).
- If you’re buying from the wedding registry, allow the store to take care of the shipping process – it’s the easiest, safest, and cleanest way to handle this. If, however, you are buying a gift that’s not in the wedding registry, have it shipped to the couple’s preferred address. Do NOT bring it to the wedding – the logistics of carrying there will be really difficult. Plus, it might be difficult for the couple to have it transported from the wedding venue as well.
- If you are thinking of offering money, try not to do it on the wedding day either. Envelopes can be very easily lost, and you want your gift to be really useful for the couple. Try to send a check before the wedding – this will be safer for everyone.
Have you found the perfect wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn if you want your Big Day to be gorgeously embraced by Mother Nature’s finest assets! Contact us and your wedding will be unforgettable!
Your escort cards may not be the biggest wedding detail you have to think of – but if you’re having a fall wedding, there’s a very good chance you’re genuinely in love with this season, and you want everything about the Big Day to be really well-coordinated with it.
So, what are of the very best escort cards for your marvelous fall wedding? Here are some tips to inspire you:
- Pumpkins are very typical of the season – so why not transform them into escort card holders? The mini versions look amazing as such, but if you want to add a more elegant note to them, you can easily spray-paint them in white, gold, or even silver. And if you want a very rustic look for your wedding, gourd pumpkins are what you are looking for.
- Lanterns are also very romantic and they go very well with the idea of a fall wedding. If you want to turn them into escort card holders, you can simply pick smaller versions and place them on a table, with each escort card in them. Your guests can take these lanterns to their seats (and you can even encourage them to take these beauties home, as wedding favors).
- Acorns are a very fall-like element too –so why not attach your escort cards to one of these adorable natural “gemstones”? A display made with all these cute acorns will look absolutely amazing for someone who wants their wedding to be very much inspired by the season outside.
Have you found the right wedding venue yet? Bluff Mountain Inn is here to make sure you and your guests have the time of your lives during the Big Day! Contact us and learn more about the superb space we offer for our clients’ weddings!
Some may believe the only time a groom can be posh is when he wears a classic black and white tuxedo. While we’re not here to deny the elegance and formality of such an attire, the truth is that there are other ways to look stylish as the groom.
How come? How to nail the perfect look, the attire that strikes the perfect balance between casual and fashionable? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- A pair of suspenders can change it all. Take a casual pair of shoes, some well-designed pants, a button-down that suits you well and match them with a pair of suspenders and a fun-colored bow-tie or tie. This attire will look instantly flawless and stylish – and it will be absolutely effortless as well!
- Pair your attire with a vest. Want to look posh and just a bit formal? Vests tend to do this – and given that it’s the cool season already, wearing one makes perfect sense for a casual groom. It doesn’t have to be 100% coordinated with the trousers – but it should go well them.
- Invest in a stylish jacket. A simple button-down can be instantly style dup with a good-looking, unique jacket. It may take a bit more to find it – but trust us when we say that it will be very much worth it. Your groom will feel really special on this huge day in his life!
Have you found the perfect rustic venue in Tennessee? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and allow us to help you have a magnificent wedding day! Come visit our venue and we promise you will be instantly charmed by its unique appeal and absolute beauty – with us, your wedding is guaranteed to be truly unforgettable!