Everything about your wedding look should look really beautiful – and this means that, beyond the wedding dress, there are a few more details to consider very well. Of course, your bouquet is among these details – but how do you actually make the final choice?
Here are some tips to help you choose the most amazing bridal bouquet to suit your wedding style:
- Each bloom has its own symbolism and meaningfulness, so you might want to run a bit of a research before asking your florist to include a particular type of flower in your bouquet. Pick something that is truly representative for you – even if nobody else knows this, it will make you feel even more special as you walk down the aisle on the Big Day.
- In general, it’s not a must to match your bouquet’s blooms with the colors of your wedding décor. However, it is recommended that you choose flowers in colors that are at least complementary to your wedding color scheme. This way, everything will look flawlessly brought together in a tasteful, elegant, and careful way.
- Naturally, you want to set a very clear budget for your bouquet – and you want to make sure you don’t overspend on it. This is why it’s really important to know your favorite flowers’ peak season. The farther your wedding season is from the season your flowers bloom in, the more expensive and inaccessible they will be. Talk to your florist about this – they will most probably be able to help you make the best choice.
Looking for a splendid wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see the splendid option we offer! You and your guests will absolutely love it here, celebrating your big moment!
As you definitely know it, your wedding food is really, really important if you want your guests to feel excellent during the Big Day. However, what happens when you’re on a tighter budget and cannot afford to spend a small fortune on catering? What are the best ways to have excellent food on the tables, keep your spending within limits, and make sure all guests are happy?
Here are some tips you might want to consider:
- Skip the champagne. Of course, this may be the number one choice for a lot of couples – but truth be told, it can be severely overpriced. If you still want some bubbly for your toasts, you can replace the champagne with delicious sparkling wines (they taste amazing, and there’s a wide variety of them in the highest quality).
- Don’t skip the hors d’oeuvres. You may think you’re saving money this way, but in reality, not serving the hors d’oeuvres during the Cocktail Hour will only make your guests hungrier during the reception (and thus, you will have to invest more in the main meal). Split your budget between delicious snacks and an amazing main meal and your guests will be more than happy!
- Don’t offer too many options. You’re not enriching your guests’ experience this way – you’re only making their choice more difficult. Offering less options for the main meal will help you save money and still keep your guests happy with everything that’s served.
Looking for a truly amazing wedding venue? Planning the Big Day in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see what we offer! Our unique, elegant, and truly amazing wedding venue is here to help you have the most fantastic wedding your guests have ever been to! Come visit us, book us, and you will never regret it!
With all the wedding cake trends coming and going out of the spotlight, you might be tempted to think classic white cakes are completely out of fashion. That’s not true, though – especially when you choose to accessorize your white cake with new and unique elements.
What are some of the most beautiful white wedding cake options you can definitely opt for even in 2018? We have some ideas for you – so read on and find out more.
- Lavish, ornate. Planning a very elegant, feminine wedding? Look for a cake designer who can pull off flawlessly opulent white-on-white cake decorations, such as a combination of pearl, lace, and stripped patterns. We guarantee guests will be more than pleasantly surprised to see such a true work of art!
- Silky, modern. Opt for a smaller tiered cake covered in silky white icing and minimally decorated with pretty flowers. This kind of cake looks fantastic on a statement plate, so don’t be afraid to go over the top with a tall, golden cake display. It will all look so Roaring Twenties-like!
- Square, unconventional. Just because your cake is all-white, it doesn’t mean it has to be fully traditional. A square tiered cake decorated with fresh citrus fruit and/or greenery will definitely look like a pleasant surprise for your guests!
- Naked, white. A white cake with naked touches will bring your cake into the perfect rustic-chic area. Ideal not only for country weddings, but for pretty much any other type of casual wedding, this cake will steal your guests’ hearts as soon as they see it!
Have you found the perfect wedding venue in Gatlinburg? If not, be sure to check out Bluff Mountain Inn and everything we have to offer – we guarantee both you and your guests will LOVE it here!
Your super-ladies deserve everything great in the world – they are not only your best friends and closest relatives, but they are also the amazing women who have taken their time to help you plan the Big Day. They are the ones who will stand by your side as you spell out the two most beautiful words of all: I Do.
How to show these ladies your appreciation? We have some lovely gift ideas for your bridesmaids – so read on if you are looking for inspiration.
- Customized bottles of champagne. Your ladies will love the idea of enjoying a glass of champagne when getting ready with you – so why not pamper them with something really unique, such as an expensive bottle of champagne personalized (with a cute message, their names, etc.). They will definitely want to keep the bottle!
- What woman doesn’t love a beautiful piece of jewelry? Offer your bridesmaids a huge thank you in the shape of a personalized necklace, rhinestone choker necklace, or bangle with a heartfelt message inscribed on the back. Don’t forget to keep your bridesmaids’ dresses in mind too – they might want to wear your gift for the Big Day!
- Gift boxes. Pamper your bridesmaids with high-end skin care, body lotion, lip balm and beauty products – all gathered in a personalized box worth of a thousand pictures on Instagram. They simply cannot resist this kind of gift, that’s something we can guarantee!
Looking for a superb wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and book our venue if you want the Big Day to be grand and unforgettable. The stunning landscapes surrounding us, the elegance of the venue itself, and the top-notch services we offer – they will all make you genuinely happy on your wedding day!
There’s nothing like fur to make a lady feel really fabulous and glamorous – especially on a day as special as her wedding. What happens when you are the kind of woman who dislikes cruelty and would do anything not to promote it in any way?
Well, quality faux fur can look equally stunning – and yes, you can totally wear it on your wedding day. Here are some ideas on how to incorporate lush faux fur into your winter wedding look:
- A short faux fur jacket. Want to get a bit of coverage, stay warm, and still be fantastic as you walk down the aisle? Consider a short faux fur jacket – it will go amazingly well with a lot of types of dresses and it will definitely add a glamorous touch. Just what you need for your winter wedding!
- A faux fur wrap. White or colored, a faux fur wrap will look timelessly elegant and opulent – just perfect for a bride who wants to make a real fashion statement as she walks down the aisle. Match it with a long, flowy dress for an effect that’s bound to wow each and every single one of your guests!
- A white capelet. Looking for a sweet faux fur accessory that’s really trendy? Capelets have gained a lot of popularity this cold season, especially for brides! Coordinate yours with a white wedding dress, or if you want, a blush or nude-colored dress – the contrast will look absolutely stunning!
Searching for the best wedding venue in Gatlinburg? You are in the perfect place – Bluff Mountain Inn! Contact us today, come see what our wedding venue offers, and we will make sure you never regret this amazing decision! You and your guests will feel amazing under our roof – that’s something we can guarantee!