Some of you may be tempted to believe you have to grow your hair super-long to be able to create a special hairstyle for the Big Day. However, that is not the case. Sure, you can choose to grow out your hair – but there are a lot of splendid short hair styles that look fantastically elegant and feminine too!
We have gathered some of the most beautiful ones right below – so if you are looking for inspiration, be sure to read on and find out more.
- Leave it down and wild. A wavy style will suit you like a glove, especially if you want a rustic chic or shabby chic wedding! Your hair will beautifully contour your face and the beach (or just plain and simply loose) waves will add a lot of femininity and sweetness to your entire look. This style works with every hair length – including short pixie and bob cuts!
- Pull it up in a pretty updo. Yes, that is totally doable for short hair as well! It may take a bit more attention to detail and patience, but everything can be done – from timeless chignons to dainty and playful braided updos!
- Put an accessory on it. A delicate flower crown will instantly lift your short hair do and it will make it look absolutely stunning. A dainty little pin will make you feel more elegant than ever. And a crystal (or any other precious gemstone) hairband will add sophistication and luxuriousness to your entire look!
Have you found the perfect Gatlinburg wedding venue? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn right now! We’re here to provide you with an unforgettable experience on your Big Day, under our roof! Book us and you will never, ever forget how wonderful you felt at our venue!
Bluff Mountain Inn LOVES being social! However, at the time, our Facebook Page is temporarily down – so if you would like to contact us, you can use our phone number or contact form (both available here). Thank you for your understanding! We’ll be back on social ASAP!
Game of Thrones belle Sophie Turner’s getting married to none other than Joe Jonas – and we bet everyone’s curious about the upcoming Big Day. What do we know about their wedding, though? We have gathered some of the most important things that have been made public – so read on if you too want to know where this wonderful romance is leading.
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas have always been quite discrete with their relationship. Until 2016, when they were both spotted at a Kings of Leon concert, people didn’t even know about them being together! Later on, Sophie Turner declared that having a relationship in the public eye can be quite difficult – and we can definitely see why.
- The couple announced their engagement with a very simple engagement picture of her breathtaking ring, with a caption reading “I said yes”. Simple, sweet and romantic, the news quickly caught to the WWW – and now people are very interested to know when the Big Day will take place.
- However, according to a statement made by Stark sister and very good friend Maisie Williams, the couple won’t have their wedding until 2019, when the Game of Thrones finale will air. When asked about the wedding party, Maisie Williams did not give too many details – but, as you would probably expect it, she did make the cut and will be a bridesmaid in Sophie Turner’s wedding. We can’t wait to see how the wedding will look!
Are you too planning your Big Day? Searching for a truly beautiful wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see the splendid space we have prepared for your wedding. Surrounded by stunning natural landscapes and with a design that’s more than suitable for unforgettable weddings, our venue is bound to not disappoint you in any way!
As the bride, you want to look nothing less than absolutely perfect – right? Of course, you have a stunning wedding dress that embraces your body, and you may have even settled on a particular wedding hairstyle. But have you picked the small headpieces that will make you really shine as you walk down the aisle? We have some ideas for you – so read on and find out more.
- Modern bride. If you are the kind of bride happy to have your wedding in a modern setting – such as a park, a museum, a loft space, or a city hall, you will surely want to make sure your style is congruent to your ideas. Wear your hair pulled back with a simple, geometrical-shaped, bronze hair piece or adorn it with a gorgeous pearl hair slide. It will look stunning!
- Boho bride. In love with the boho chic bridal looks? Your hair pieces should match this style too. Pretty flowery hair clips, delicate crystal butterflies you can clip in your hair here and there, hair vines and antique tiaras – they are all amazing choices for you, depending on the length of your hair and the style you have chosen. Consider these options!
- Princess bride. If you are the kind of bride who will be more than happy in a large ballroom wedding setting, as if you have just stepped out of a fairy tale, your hair accessories need to speak about this as well. A luxurious crystal tiara, a pearl crown with dainty details, or even a lace-based crown – they can all finish up your bridal hairstyle and make you feel excellent about it!
Have you found the right wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn if you haven’t – we’re here, and our wedding venue looks absolutely amazing! Come visit us as soon as possible!
As a bride, you want to look nothing less than absolutely stunning on your Big Day. It’s perfectly normal to want that, after all – you don’t get married every day and this is a totally unique moment in your life.
What happens if you have long hair? How to wear it in a way that truly shows off its beauty and your stylish nature? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Leave it flow. Show off your sleek hair just like Kim Kardashian does and you will surely wow everyone at your wedding. Our advice is to make sure your hair is properly hydrated and taken care of – that will make for at least 50% of the entire hairstyle quality. Furthermore, having it straightened professionally will also add a dash of shine and style to it.
- Pull up just half of it. Half up, half down hairstyles have always been really popular, precisely because they are so easy to adapt to your own needs. For instance, if you want a casual, rustic chic look, you can totally pull it off with a half up braid, leaving the rest of the hair flow naturally on your shoulders.
- Hollywood glam. Everyone loves the glam of old school Halloween – so if you want to add just a touch of vintage flair to your wedding look, leave your hair down and curl it in lush curls swept to the side. You will look absolutely magnificent wearing this style!
Looking for the most stunning wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see what our venue offers! We guarantee you will absolutely love our venue – and we guarantee your guests will love it just as much too!
Achieving the perfect look is important for every bride-to-be. Obviously, the dress, the shoes, and all the accessories are all crucial when you want to create a truly spectacular look. However, you should not overlook the makeup either.
What are some of the best bridal makeup ideas? How to choose a particular type of makeup? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Suave, classy. If you are the kind of bride who wants to be pure and simple classic, you should opt for a makeup routine that’s just as timeless as your dress and your entire wedding. Just a bit of eyeliner, a very matte, nude eyeshadow, pinky blush and a pink-shaded lipstick – they will all look absolutely fantastic on you!
- Fun, daring. Looking for a way to make your look pop? Smoky eye makeup is one of the best ways to achieve this effect and still have a makeup that matches everything around you. Contrary to the popular belief, smoky eye makeup can be achieved with a lot of colors, and not just black. With the right hand and with the right products, you too will pull it off to perfection! Remember, though: keep it light with the rest of the makeup, so that you create a wonderful, well-balanced effect.
- Pretty, shiny. Excellently moisturized skin, a glowing foundation, a high end highlighter and a soft blush, a bit of pink lip gloss and long, magical-looking lashes – that’s what you need to create a dewy, beautiful look for a spring wedding.
Searching for the most beautiful wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and we will make sure to provide you with a truly fantastic place for you to plan your Big Day at! Contact us and you will never regret your choice!