All brides want to look superb on their Sevierville wedding day – and you most likely make no exception whatsoever, right? You don’t get married every day – so it’s pretty natural that you want to look at your very best on this very special moment of your life.
What are some of the beauty tips to keep in mind for the six months preceding the Big Day, though? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
• Create a plan. Everything about your wedding deserves to be thoroughly planned – and your beauty is definitely one of the most important elements. Create a plan with a very clear goal – regardless of what that may be (longer hair, healthier skin, weight loss, and so on). Make sure to be realistic with your goals, though: you will never be able to grow shoulder-length hair from a pixie in six months, same as you won’t be able to drop a healthy seventy-pound weight in that amount of time either.
• Start looking for the beauty pros. Search for a great cosmetologist to treat you with facials at least once in a couple of weeks’ time. Search for a wedding makeup pro who will make sure your face is picture-perfect for the Big Day. Search for a hairstylist able to pull off the kind of hairdo you want for your Big Day. Of course, you can always go the DIY path as well – but if you decide to hire pros for these tasks, be sure you start searching for them about six months ahead of the wedding date, to make sure you find the right ones (and that they’re still available).
• Go through any invasive or non-invasive procedures you may be considering – but do it now. A touch of hyaluronic acid, a bit of a pump in your lips or cheeks, or maybe just a laser hair removal? These are totally fine if you’re comfortable with them – just make sure to get the procedures done at least six months before the Big Day, so that everything’s perfect for the moment you walk down the aisle.
Have you booked your Sevierville wedding venue yet? If you are still on the lookout, you should definitely come and check out what Bluff Mountain Inn has to offer – we guarantee you will absolutely love it here!
Outdoor weddings in Sevierville are a wonderful idea for couples who love being surrounded by nature’s finest beauties. However, as soon as September kicks in, everyone thinks outdoor fun is over.
That’s not necessarily the case. In fact, there are a lot of reasons to love the idea of having a fall outdoor wedding. Following, we have gathered some of the best tips regarding this – so read on and find out more.
- Include pumpkins in your wedding décor. Of course, this doesn’t mean you have to decorate your entire wedding with Jack o Lanterns (although that IS an option). You can really create amazing décor with small and large pumpkins, both for the wedding ceremony and for the wedding reception as well. Even a couple of simple pumpkins and a flower arrangement at the entrance in your wedding reception space will make it feel more suitable for fall!
- Make sure you have a plan B. Unfortunately, weather cannot be predicted with a lot of time in advance (i.e. when you book the venue) – and it can definitely not be controlled or planned either. What you can do is plan for the worst case scenario (rain or a cool day, for instance). Bringing in a wedding tent, heaters, and even blankets for people to get cozy are all great ideas for a fall outdoor wedding.
- Make the most out of the foliage. Skip the rice and ask your guests to toss golden leaves at you as you make your ceremony exit. Include burgundy foliage in greenery arrangements. Make this wedding décor suit the season outside by incorporating the stunning colors of the fall foliage – guests will absolutely love it!
- Wear boots instead of high heels. Fall will provide you with the perfect temperatures to add a unique touch to your bridal look: boots. They could be cowboy boots for a country chic wedding, they could be fancy boots for an elegant evening, or, why not, they could be biker boots for a bride who wants to let her personality shine. Either way, these are an amazingly comfortable option that will keep you warm throughout the entire wedding day – outdoor or not.
Looking for the best wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and allow us to be the ones who help you host the most amazing wedding your guests have ever attended. You will never regret your choice!
Your wedding is one of the happiest events of your life – and one of the grandest as well. Yet, all the pre-wedding events are very important too – so it’s only natural that you want those to be perfect from every point of view as well.
Of course, you want to make sure etiquette is closely followed when it comes to all these pre-wedding parties – but do you know how to deal with the bachelorette party costs? Who pays for that, actually?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- In general, each of the participants in a bachelorette party is expected to pay for her airfare, for her accommodation, and for their dinner/drinks/ etc. The bride should be paying for the transportation and accommodation, but generally speaking, it is expected that all of the other activities she engages in during the bachelorette party will be paid by the group of guests.
- Depending on where the bachelorette party takes place and what is included, this can amount to pretty serious amounts of money. Since the Maid of Honor is the one planning this, you might want to discuss with her and ask her to choose a cost-effective option everyone can afford, especially if you’re concerned about the other guests/ bridesmaids spending too much for the pre-wedding fun.
- Some of the best alternatives include house parties, restaurant dinners in town, girls’ night out, barbecue parties, or other fun activities that don’t necessarily involve a lot of transportation and accommodation (except for those guests who might come from out of town).
- Being considerate about your bridesmaids’ spending is an excellent way of showing them you care about them and that you are thankful for the support they’ve offered you. You could also extend these principles to their dresses as well, and choose gowns that aren’t very expensive (and, maybe even more importantly, dresses that can be worn on other occasions as well, as this will definitely make the bridesmaids happy).
Looking for an amazingly beautiful wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see what we offer! Surrounded by nature and splendid décor, our venue is meant to make you genuinely happy on your Big Day! Contact us, come visit us, and book us for the most unforgettable day of your entire life!
Money can always be a stingy topic, even when it’s not necessarily wedding money. When it comes to splitting the costs of the Big Day, though, you want to make things clear from the very beginning. Yes, tradition dictates that the bride’s parents pay for the reception, while the groom’s parents pay for the rehearsal dinner – but these days, things are rarely that traditional.
So how do you talk to your parents about the one topic that scares all brides and grooms: money?
We have some tips to help you with this – so read on and find out more.
- Talk to your loved one first. How do you want to handle this? Do you want to accept your parents’ money or would you much rather pay for the wedding in full? And if you do want to accept your parents’ financial help, how much will you accept? Will they pay for the entire wedding, which side will do it, and if you’re going to split the costs, how will this be done? Clear things out with your fiancé so that you’re both on the same page on this matter.
- Always be polite. Even if you refuse your parents’ help, do it politely and explain your reasons. If you accept their help, be sure to thank them, but also remember to reiterate that there will be certain limits. When people participate financially in the creation of something (i.e. a wedding in this case), they might expect to have a say in the things that comprise it. If you’re not completely OK with that, talk to your parents about it – but, again, be polite about it.
- Talk to the other side too. Will both your parents and his parents help with the wedding costs? Make sure you run it by both sides before you decide on anything. You really don’t want his parents to feel undermined, and you don’t want that for your parents either. Again, when money’s in the middle, a lot of feelings can be hurt, so it’s absolutely crucial that you handle everything with a lot of grace and tact.
Looking for a fantastic wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and book us if you want the best wedding ever! Come see what we offer and we guarantee you will LOVE it here!
Summer may be almost over – but that doesn’t mean there aren’t many of you planning for next year’s summer weddings (or even this year’s, if you’re just pulling together the last details).
And what could be more suitable as a motif for a summer wedding, other than green leaves? What could be more energizing or more fit for the lush outdoor greenery?
If you’re looking for ways to incorporate the leaf motif in your wedding décor, be sure to read on and find out more because we’ve gathered some ideas you will definitely love!
- The bouquet. The easiest way to incorporate lots of leaves in your wedding? Flowers, of course – or better, said, greenery. Talk to your florist and create a bridal bouquet that’s filled with leaves and foliage – it will look so lively and beautiful, so unique and fresh! No matter what season you may have chosen for your wedding, this is always a doable (and great-looking) idea.
- Table runner. Of course, you could have your florist create a fantastic green table runner with fresh leaves and foliage. But if you want to play around and just add a pop of color, why not choose a fun table runner with leafy patterns? Exotic leaves work best, but there are plenty of other leaf-based patterns that could work just as great.
- You could also include fresh or painted leaves in your wedding cake (and they will look fantastic with a white wedding cake, regardless of whether it’s a fondant-covered one or a buttercream-iced one!). If you want something even more original, why not wrap your cake stand in fresh leaves? It will make even the simplest wedding cake pop with life and energy!
- Flower crown. OK, “flower” crown may not be the correct term here – but a greenery crown can be so beautiful! If you are looking for a fresh accessory that works with pretty much any type of boho-chic wedding (and wedding dress), this is IT. You will feel so naturally beautiful, so radiant as you wear this leafy crown!
Looking for a fantastic wedding venue in Sevierville? Then you MUST come and see what Bluff Mountain Inn has to offer! Contact us today and come see the amazing wedding venue we have prepared for you – we guarantee you will never regret booking us!