With all the wedding cake trends coming and going out of the spotlight, you might be tempted to think classic white cakes are completely out of fashion. That’s not true, though – especially when you choose to accessorize your white cake with new and unique elements.
What are some of the most beautiful white wedding cake options you can definitely opt for even in 2018? We have some ideas for you – so read on and find out more.
- Lavish, ornate. Planning a very elegant, feminine wedding? Look for a cake designer who can pull off flawlessly opulent white-on-white cake decorations, such as a combination of pearl, lace, and stripped patterns. We guarantee guests will be more than pleasantly surprised to see such a true work of art!
- Silky, modern. Opt for a smaller tiered cake covered in silky white icing and minimally decorated with pretty flowers. This kind of cake looks fantastic on a statement plate, so don’t be afraid to go over the top with a tall, golden cake display. It will all look so Roaring Twenties-like!
- Square, unconventional. Just because your cake is all-white, it doesn’t mean it has to be fully traditional. A square tiered cake decorated with fresh citrus fruit and/or greenery will definitely look like a pleasant surprise for your guests!
- Naked, white. A white cake with naked touches will bring your cake into the perfect rustic-chic area. Ideal not only for country weddings, but for pretty much any other type of casual wedding, this cake will steal your guests’ hearts as soon as they see it!
Have you found the perfect wedding venue in Gatlinburg? If not, be sure to check out Bluff Mountain Inn and everything we have to offer – we guarantee both you and your guests will LOVE it here!
Your super-ladies deserve everything great in the world – they are not only your best friends and closest relatives, but they are also the amazing women who have taken their time to help you plan the Big Day. They are the ones who will stand by your side as you spell out the two most beautiful words of all: I Do.
How to show these ladies your appreciation? We have some lovely gift ideas for your bridesmaids – so read on if you are looking for inspiration.
- Customized bottles of champagne. Your ladies will love the idea of enjoying a glass of champagne when getting ready with you – so why not pamper them with something really unique, such as an expensive bottle of champagne personalized (with a cute message, their names, etc.). They will definitely want to keep the bottle!
- What woman doesn’t love a beautiful piece of jewelry? Offer your bridesmaids a huge thank you in the shape of a personalized necklace, rhinestone choker necklace, or bangle with a heartfelt message inscribed on the back. Don’t forget to keep your bridesmaids’ dresses in mind too – they might want to wear your gift for the Big Day!
- Gift boxes. Pamper your bridesmaids with high-end skin care, body lotion, lip balm and beauty products – all gathered in a personalized box worth of a thousand pictures on Instagram. They simply cannot resist this kind of gift, that’s something we can guarantee!
Looking for a superb wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and book our venue if you want the Big Day to be grand and unforgettable. The stunning landscapes surrounding us, the elegance of the venue itself, and the top-notch services we offer – they will all make you genuinely happy on your wedding day!
There’s nothing like fur to make a lady feel really fabulous and glamorous – especially on a day as special as her wedding. What happens when you are the kind of woman who dislikes cruelty and would do anything not to promote it in any way?
Well, quality faux fur can look equally stunning – and yes, you can totally wear it on your wedding day. Here are some ideas on how to incorporate lush faux fur into your winter wedding look:
- A short faux fur jacket. Want to get a bit of coverage, stay warm, and still be fantastic as you walk down the aisle? Consider a short faux fur jacket – it will go amazingly well with a lot of types of dresses and it will definitely add a glamorous touch. Just what you need for your winter wedding!
- A faux fur wrap. White or colored, a faux fur wrap will look timelessly elegant and opulent – just perfect for a bride who wants to make a real fashion statement as she walks down the aisle. Match it with a long, flowy dress for an effect that’s bound to wow each and every single one of your guests!
- A white capelet. Looking for a sweet faux fur accessory that’s really trendy? Capelets have gained a lot of popularity this cold season, especially for brides! Coordinate yours with a white wedding dress, or if you want, a blush or nude-colored dress – the contrast will look absolutely stunning!
Searching for the best wedding venue in Gatlinburg? You are in the perfect place – Bluff Mountain Inn! Contact us today, come see what our wedding venue offers, and we will make sure you never regret this amazing decision! You and your guests will feel amazing under our roof – that’s something we can guarantee!
Wedding dress trends come and go – what will always stick to your memory, though, is the way you felt on your Big Day, walking down the aisle, filled with emotion and nervousness.
Of course, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t at least take a look at wedding trends – if not for anything else, than just for the sake of the inspiration they provide.
In 2017, wedding gowns were absolutely stunning – and our guess is that the most popular wedding dresses of the year will also make a huge leap into 2018 as well. What were they and how did they look like? Read on and find out more.
- Short sleeves, lace and veil. This was the number one choice for brides who wanted to look feminine and sweet – and oh, how well-picked this gown was! Since lace will never go out of fashion, you can rely on this 2017 wedding dress trend to be still very popular at least a few months into 2018 as well – so if you see yourself wearing such a piece, you should definitely add it to your list of options!
- Bare back, lace, and trumpet-cut. We all know trumpet wedding gowns are absolutely perfect for brides who really want to show off their curves. When combined with a bare back and a lot of lace, this type of dress can turn into a splendid masterpiece that will make you feel like a true, modern princess torn out of fairy tales!
- A-line, deep V-neck and just a tad of veil and lace. Looking for a flowy dress that will make you feel stunning at your garden wedding? In 2017, this type of gown was very popular with brides – so why not steal the idea for your 2018 spring wedding as well?
Looking for the very best and most beautiful wedding venue? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn if you want your Big Day to be surrounded by splendid natural beauties and utter elegance!
Most brides choose to settle on a spring or summer wedding – but if you’re among the ladies in love with the beauty of the cool weather seasons, you will definitely want to set your wedding date between November and March.
What dress to wear for a winter wedding, though? We have some tips for you – so be sure to read on if you are searching for inspiration.
- Queen of the Snow. Planning a Winter Wonderland wedding? That’s a fantastic idea! Coordinate your attire with your wedding theme by wearing a long-sleeved, mermaid-cut wedding dress covered in shimmer or glitter. For a stunning effect, go for an illusion neckline (also covered in sparkles) – we bet it will wow your guests from the very first minute you set foot on the aisle!
- Minimalist and elegant. Winter weddings are more than suitable for minimalist wedding themes – so why not choose a dress that impresses through its simple elegance? A ballgown or A-line dress made from a thick, luxurious fabric will look amazing even if there’s a minimal amount of details on it – such as a silvery wedding belt or sash. Breathtaking!
- Playful and feminine. Looking for a dress that will emphasize your girly nature, but still make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world? How about a ballgown dress with a bodice that incorporates star-shaped appliques? Sweet, playful and definitely unique, this type of wedding dress will be appreciated by everyone at your wedding – but most importantly, it will mirror your own energetic personality!
Have you found the right wedding venue in Gatlinburg? We’re here to provide you with the best of the best – so come visit Bluff Mountain Inn if you want your wedding day to be surrounded by the most magnificent view in the entire area!