Your super-ladies deserve everything great in the world – they are not only your best friends and closest relatives, but they are also the amazing women who have taken their time to help you plan the Big Day. They are the ones who will stand by your side as you spell out the two most beautiful words of all: I Do.
How to show these ladies your appreciation? We have some lovely gift ideas for your bridesmaids – so read on if you are looking for inspiration.
- Customized bottles of champagne. Your ladies will love the idea of enjoying a glass of champagne when getting ready with you – so why not pamper them with something really unique, such as an expensive bottle of champagne personalized (with a cute message, their names, etc.). They will definitely want to keep the bottle!
- What woman doesn’t love a beautiful piece of jewelry? Offer your bridesmaids a huge thank you in the shape of a personalized necklace, rhinestone choker necklace, or bangle with a heartfelt message inscribed on the back. Don’t forget to keep your bridesmaids’ dresses in mind too – they might want to wear your gift for the Big Day!
- Gift boxes. Pamper your bridesmaids with high-end skin care, body lotion, lip balm and beauty products – all gathered in a personalized box worth of a thousand pictures on Instagram. They simply cannot resist this kind of gift, that’s something we can guarantee!
Looking for a superb wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and book our venue if you want the Big Day to be grand and unforgettable. The stunning landscapes surrounding us, the elegance of the venue itself, and the top-notch services we offer – they will all make you genuinely happy on your wedding day!
There’s nothing like fur to make a lady feel really fabulous and glamorous – especially on a day as special as her wedding. What happens when you are the kind of woman who dislikes cruelty and would do anything not to promote it in any way?
Well, quality faux fur can look equally stunning – and yes, you can totally wear it on your wedding day. Here are some ideas on how to incorporate lush faux fur into your winter wedding look:
- A short faux fur jacket. Want to get a bit of coverage, stay warm, and still be fantastic as you walk down the aisle? Consider a short faux fur jacket – it will go amazingly well with a lot of types of dresses and it will definitely add a glamorous touch. Just what you need for your winter wedding!
- A faux fur wrap. White or colored, a faux fur wrap will look timelessly elegant and opulent – just perfect for a bride who wants to make a real fashion statement as she walks down the aisle. Match it with a long, flowy dress for an effect that’s bound to wow each and every single one of your guests!
- A white capelet. Looking for a sweet faux fur accessory that’s really trendy? Capelets have gained a lot of popularity this cold season, especially for brides! Coordinate yours with a white wedding dress, or if you want, a blush or nude-colored dress – the contrast will look absolutely stunning!
Searching for the best wedding venue in Gatlinburg? You are in the perfect place – Bluff Mountain Inn! Contact us today, come see what our wedding venue offers, and we will make sure you never regret this amazing decision! You and your guests will feel amazing under our roof – that’s something we can guarantee!
Wedding dress trends come and go – what will always stick to your memory, though, is the way you felt on your Big Day, walking down the aisle, filled with emotion and nervousness.
Of course, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t at least take a look at wedding trends – if not for anything else, than just for the sake of the inspiration they provide.
In 2017, wedding gowns were absolutely stunning – and our guess is that the most popular wedding dresses of the year will also make a huge leap into 2018 as well. What were they and how did they look like? Read on and find out more.
- Short sleeves, lace and veil. This was the number one choice for brides who wanted to look feminine and sweet – and oh, how well-picked this gown was! Since lace will never go out of fashion, you can rely on this 2017 wedding dress trend to be still very popular at least a few months into 2018 as well – so if you see yourself wearing such a piece, you should definitely add it to your list of options!
- Bare back, lace, and trumpet-cut. We all know trumpet wedding gowns are absolutely perfect for brides who really want to show off their curves. When combined with a bare back and a lot of lace, this type of dress can turn into a splendid masterpiece that will make you feel like a true, modern princess torn out of fairy tales!
- A-line, deep V-neck and just a tad of veil and lace. Looking for a flowy dress that will make you feel stunning at your garden wedding? In 2017, this type of gown was very popular with brides – so why not steal the idea for your 2018 spring wedding as well?
Looking for the very best and most beautiful wedding venue? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn if you want your Big Day to be surrounded by splendid natural beauties and utter elegance!
Most brides choose to settle on a spring or summer wedding – but if you’re among the ladies in love with the beauty of the cool weather seasons, you will definitely want to set your wedding date between November and March.
What dress to wear for a winter wedding, though? We have some tips for you – so be sure to read on if you are searching for inspiration.
- Queen of the Snow. Planning a Winter Wonderland wedding? That’s a fantastic idea! Coordinate your attire with your wedding theme by wearing a long-sleeved, mermaid-cut wedding dress covered in shimmer or glitter. For a stunning effect, go for an illusion neckline (also covered in sparkles) – we bet it will wow your guests from the very first minute you set foot on the aisle!
- Minimalist and elegant. Winter weddings are more than suitable for minimalist wedding themes – so why not choose a dress that impresses through its simple elegance? A ballgown or A-line dress made from a thick, luxurious fabric will look amazing even if there’s a minimal amount of details on it – such as a silvery wedding belt or sash. Breathtaking!
- Playful and feminine. Looking for a dress that will emphasize your girly nature, but still make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world? How about a ballgown dress with a bodice that incorporates star-shaped appliques? Sweet, playful and definitely unique, this type of wedding dress will be appreciated by everyone at your wedding – but most importantly, it will mirror your own energetic personality!
Have you found the right wedding venue in Gatlinburg? We’re here to provide you with the best of the best – so come visit Bluff Mountain Inn if you want your wedding day to be surrounded by the most magnificent view in the entire area!
Brides will always look stunning – it is the smile on their faces, the glow on their skin, the joy in their hearts that makes them look so uniquely radiant and so beautiful.
Choosing a dress that will complement your natural beauty is definitely important for you – but have you ever considered a champagne wedding dress instead of the classic white? They are very trendy right now, and chances are you will find a lot of designs to suit you and your style. Here are some ideas to “steal”:
- A deep V wedding dress in champagne and white tulle, combined with lace appliques. This dress speaks about femininity and delicacy, about luxuriousness and simplicity at the same time. If you want to feel really feminine and if you want to embrace a champagne wedding dress that’s not all the way colored, this is an option you should definitely consider.
- A ballgown wedding gown in champagne. A modern twist on a traditional wedding dress will help you strike the perfect balance between “old” and “new”. If you want to feel like a real-life princess walking down the aisle, you should definitely head towards this type of design.
- A modern work of art that combines a trumpet gown cut, a champagne fabric, silver checkered patterns and an opulent veil. This is more than just a dress – it is a fashion statement in its own right, a work of art you can wear to the biggest and most amazing day of your life.
Looking for a wedding venue that will provide you with the perfect environment for the Big Day? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn in Gatlinburg and book is if you want your wedding to be unforgettable from every single point of view. Book us and you will never regret it!