It is a well-known fact that weddings are very, very stressful – but, as a bride, you should try to keep this to an absolute minimum. The last thing you want is stress to ruin your wedding day – right?
When do you know you have grown to be too stressed out, though? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- You don’t actually enjoy wedding planning. Despite its ups and downs, wedding planning shouldn’t feel like that. It should be fun and imaginative, it should be your dream come true. When you start feeling that wedding planning is just not enjoyable anymore, take a break, run away with your fiancé and relax yourselves. You deserve this – and more importantly, you deserve to be genuinely happy throughout the entire engagement.
- Everything in your life revolves around wedding planning. When every single minute of your life is about one thing, it gets really easy to go down a slippery slope and simply get fed up with that one thing. And yes, this applies to wedding planning as well. Try to keep your work-life-wedding planning balanced – it’s best for everyone!
- You procrastinate way too much. When you stop enjoying something, procrastination can easily creep in – and it’s just the kind of thing that will generate even more stress later on. If you feel you’ve been postponing some wedding tasks for far too long, take a short break and start again when you feel re-energized. It will be worth it.
Looking for a fantastic wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see what a splendid location have here! Come see what a superb wedding venue we have prepared for this utterly special time in your life! Book us right away and you will not regret your choice!
Getting married is an obviously huge step in anyone’s life – and while now you may be excited about the engagement and the wedding planning ahead of you, it is also important to know that you should definitely have a few serious discussions with your fiancé before you walk down the altar.
What are these discussions and why are they so important? Read on and find out more.
- The name question. Will you take his name, will you keep yours, or will you hyphenate them? This is a serious discussion to have – the last thing you want is to learn that you’re not necessarily on the same page on this after the wedding. It may not be the most entertaining chat you will ever have with your future spouse, but it’s essential.
- Your dreams. What do you want to do in life? What are the places you want to see, the things you want to experience? What is your dream job and how will you two tackle a busy schedule? Discuss your dream life together and vow to help each other achieve them. THOSE are the happiest marriages!
- The children. Do you want children? How many? When do you want to have them? Will one of you stay at home, at least part time to take care of them? What happens if infertility issues appear? Of all discussions, this might be the most difficult one, but it’s something you both need to agree on before signing the papers.
Already had these discussions? Searching for a marvelous wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn right now and book our splendid wedding venue – you will never regret your choice! Contact us and allow us to help you create unforgettable memories!
Everyone loves Ed Sheeran for the natural way he takes over the stages, for the sweet melody of his songs and for the deep, meaningful lyrics he always brings forward in his work. Did you know he’s definitely off the market starting with the beginning of 2018?
Yes, Ed Sheeran is engaged – and we have some of the most important things you should know about this celebrity love story. Read on and find out more!
- The lucky girl is Ed Sheeran’s childhood sweetheart – which truly melts the hearts of everyone, precisely because it adds a very special layer of sweetness over their entire love story.
- It’s not certain when the proposal was made, but the announcement was made at the beginning of 2018 – and no, nobody knows the wedding date just yet.
- Rumors say Ed Sheeran plans on building a small 28-person chapel in his own backyard, so there’s a pretty big chance the couple will choose to stay intimate and far from the public eye, just as they’ve done throughout their entire relationship. Isn’t that absolutely adorable?
- Some say the couple already got married, but that has been since confirmed to be untrue. The reason this rumor started to catch fire is related to the ring people have noticed on Ed Sheeran’s third finger (on the left hand). However, he has since confirmed that the ring he’s wearing is an engagement ring (yes, you read that right!), proving, once again, that he truly is an incurable romantic!
Have you gotten engaged too? Looking for a superb wedding venue in the Gatlinburg area? We have something really special for you: Bluff Mountain Inn, an idyllic location surrounded by the splendor of nature, decorated in a genuinely tasteful way. Contact us and come see what we offer – you will be charmed!
It doesn’t matter if you plan on having an actual Southern Wedding or if you just want to inspire yourself from this type of weddings – food will always be a very important element to consider.
What are some of the most delicious Southern Wedding-inspired food ideas you could “steal” for your wedding day too? We have some suggestions for you – so read on and find out more.
- A DIY biscuit food station. Want to offer great food and entertainment to your guests? Food stations are really fun – and everyone loves them. So why not plan a biscuit food station where your guests can customize their biscuits with the best of the Southern toppings and fillings? They will definitely love creating their own perfect snack!
- BBQ sliders. Who doesn’t love a well-made pulled pork sandwich? We bet your guests will line up to grab a piece of this more than they would do with any kind of “fancy food” – precisely because this is the kind of comfort food that’s simply irresistible.
- Mini pies. Filled with bananas or raspberry, pumpkin or classic apples, pies will always be a favorite for everyone. Provide guests with a variety of mini pies and they are guaranteed to love the idea.
- Mini fried chicken and waffles. Looking for a typical Southern food, served in an adorably wedding-style way? Offer guests mini waffles topped with mini pieces of fried chicken – they just can’t say no to this Southern evergreen everyone loves.
Looking for a really amazing wedding venue in Gatlinburg? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn right now and book our special wedding venue for the most amazing day in your life. With us as your wedding venue, your Big Day is bound to be absolutely unforgettable and nothing less!
Regardless of what wedding theme you may have chosen, a vintage hairstyle will flatter you and add a lot of grace and femininity to your entire look. What are some of the prettiest hairstyles inspired by the history of fashion, though? We have some ideas for you – continue reading if you want to surprise your guests with a fabulous vintage hairstyle:
- Braided chignon and luxury hair accessory. Chignons are absolutely timeless – but if you want to add a Victorian touch to your bridal look, pull your hair in a braided chignon and wear this with a delicate, luxurious hair accessory. We guarantee you will WOW all of your guests as soon as you step down the aisle!
- Birdcage veils. Want to add mystery, beauty, and sophistication to your simple wedding hairstyle? A birdcage veil can do this for you – and it can do it regardless of how long or short your hair can be. A simple, but oh-so-stunning option for brides who want to truly stand out from the crowd!
- Forehead headband. Want to create a look inspired by the heroines of Great Gatsby? A forehead headband is a very inspired choice for just about any hair length and style. For instance, it will look absolutely stunning with lush curls, but it can look really, really pretty with short, straight hair as well. If you can find an elegantly decorated headband that includes pearls and/or crystals, you will truly feel as if you have just walked out of the Roaring Twenties!
Have you found your wedding venue, though? If you want to get married in Gatlinburg, be sure to check out Bluff Mountain Inn and everything we have to offer – we guarantee you will love our venue and the wonderful ambiance it creates for your Big Day!