Wedding etiquette can be a confusing matter, both to couples getting married and to their guests. For example, if you are invited to a wedding, do you really know when and how to send the gifts? If you don’t, make sure to read on, because we have gathered some of the most important tips to keep in mind about this.
- You can buy the gift early, especially if you like having options (there will be less registry items that are already purchased if you start your search soon). At the same time, you can also buy the gift closer to the wedding date, especially if you know the couple will move before the Big Day (this way, you can have your gift shipped to the new address).
- If you’re buying from the wedding registry, allow the store to take care of the shipping process – it’s the easiest, safest, and cleanest way to handle this. If, however, you are buying a gift that’s not in the wedding registry, have it shipped to the couple’s preferred address. Do NOT bring it to the wedding – the logistics of carrying there will be really difficult. Plus, it might be difficult for the couple to have it transported from the wedding venue as well.
- If you are thinking of offering money, try not to do it on the wedding day either. Envelopes can be very easily lost, and you want your gift to be really useful for the couple. Try to send a check before the wedding – this will be safer for everyone.
Have you found the perfect wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn if you want your Big Day to be gorgeously embraced by Mother Nature’s finest assets! Contact us and your wedding will be unforgettable!
Your escort cards may not be the biggest wedding detail you have to think of – but if you’re having a fall wedding, there’s a very good chance you’re genuinely in love with this season, and you want everything about the Big Day to be really well-coordinated with it.
So, what are of the very best escort cards for your marvelous fall wedding? Here are some tips to inspire you:
- Pumpkins are very typical of the season – so why not transform them into escort card holders? The mini versions look amazing as such, but if you want to add a more elegant note to them, you can easily spray-paint them in white, gold, or even silver. And if you want a very rustic look for your wedding, gourd pumpkins are what you are looking for.
- Lanterns are also very romantic and they go very well with the idea of a fall wedding. If you want to turn them into escort card holders, you can simply pick smaller versions and place them on a table, with each escort card in them. Your guests can take these lanterns to their seats (and you can even encourage them to take these beauties home, as wedding favors).
- Acorns are a very fall-like element too –so why not attach your escort cards to one of these adorable natural “gemstones”? A display made with all these cute acorns will look absolutely amazing for someone who wants their wedding to be very much inspired by the season outside.
Have you found the right wedding venue yet? Bluff Mountain Inn is here to make sure you and your guests have the time of your lives during the Big Day! Contact us and learn more about the superb space we offer for our clients’ weddings!
Some may believe the only time a groom can be posh is when he wears a classic black and white tuxedo. While we’re not here to deny the elegance and formality of such an attire, the truth is that there are other ways to look stylish as the groom.
How come? How to nail the perfect look, the attire that strikes the perfect balance between casual and fashionable? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- A pair of suspenders can change it all. Take a casual pair of shoes, some well-designed pants, a button-down that suits you well and match them with a pair of suspenders and a fun-colored bow-tie or tie. This attire will look instantly flawless and stylish – and it will be absolutely effortless as well!
- Pair your attire with a vest. Want to look posh and just a bit formal? Vests tend to do this – and given that it’s the cool season already, wearing one makes perfect sense for a casual groom. It doesn’t have to be 100% coordinated with the trousers – but it should go well them.
- Invest in a stylish jacket. A simple button-down can be instantly style dup with a good-looking, unique jacket. It may take a bit more to find it – but trust us when we say that it will be very much worth it. Your groom will feel really special on this huge day in his life!
Have you found the perfect rustic venue in Tennessee? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and allow us to help you have a magnificent wedding day! Come visit our venue and we promise you will be instantly charmed by its unique appeal and absolute beauty – with us, your wedding is guaranteed to be truly unforgettable!
Weddings seem to be very frequently focused on brides only – but, as we all know it, grooms want to look at their very best too. After all, this is their Big Day too, and they definitely want to remember it as a happy event.
What are some of the most important fashion rules grooms should always keep in mind? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- The formality of the event should dictate your suit or tuxedo style – and there’s just no way around it. You cannot ask your guests to wear black tie-worthy attires while you show up in a tweed suit – just as you cannot wear a very elegant tuxedo to a very casual, rustic wedding.
- Your suit or tuxedo should fit your perfectly. Every single part of the ensemble should be comfortable, there should be no bulging at all. This is precisely why it’s so important for you to attend your wedding attire fitting appointment!
- Your attire should coordinate with your partner’s, as well as with your groomsmen’s. Of course, it doesn’t have to be a perfect match – but all of your attires should look good when brought together. Go for balance, it will look really amazing!
- Don’t forget to wear accessories that make you stand out from the crowd too! A pair of fun socks that resembles your groomsmen’s fun socks, a pocket square, a bow-tie with a stylish pattern, a pair of cufflinks representing something you love – these details do Make the most out of them!
Looking for a wedding venue that’s absolutely superb? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn if you want to have your wedding in Tennessee – we will not disappoint you in any way. Classy and nature-inspired at the same time, our venue is perfect for you!
Your love story is unique – it may seem similar to everyone else’s (or at least to some people’s), but it is a completely original story. It is a story you will tell your grandchildren years from now, actually – together with the story of your wedding day.
How to make your wedding feel just as unique as your love story itself? What are some of the most uniquely delicious wedding foods to put on the table during the reception?
Read on and find your inspiration.
- Think of a completely unexpected DIY bar. A doughnut bar where guests can customize their toppings and serve their doughnut with a good cocktail. A cereal bar where everyone can mix and match their favorite cereal. A waffle bar where people can actually create the perfect “breakfast at dinner” treat. These things attract people like nothing else – so we guarantee your guests will enjoy them too!
- Looking for a wedding cake alternative? How about serving rolls of fine cheese instead of a tiered cake? Decorate with fruit and serve with good wine and people will be more than surprised at this amazing idea!
- If you want to truly wow everyone invited at your wedding, invest in hiring a chef and allow him to put up an entire show for your guests. This will make your reception dinner experience even more exciting and delicious – especially for people who really love seeing the way their food is prepared!
Looking for a truly fantastic wedding venue in Tennessee? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and allow us to be part of your unique love story. Our awe-inspiring location, our top-notch services, and our huge attention to detail will all lie at your disposal, so that you get the pure, magical wedding you deserve so much!