Most brides and grooms settle on the idea of a spring or summer wedding for obvious reasons: the weather, the abundance of flowers, and even the guests’ availability.
Why would you want a winter Sevierville wedding, though? What is so special about planning your Big Day in the cool season?
We have gathered some of the most popular reasons winter brides and grooms have fallen in love with the season – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Snowy wedding photos. What could be more beautiful than romantic photos of you and your loved one kissing in the snow? There’s something magical, timelessly romantic, and utterly unforgettable about this kind of pictures – so this is a very good reason to settle on a winter wedding.
- Most of the venues and wedding vendors will usually practice lower prices during the cool season, precisely because it’s not as busy as spring and summer are. If you’re looking to save some money and still get an ultra-romantic wedding, this is the way. Plus, you’re more likely to find your preferred venue and vendors
- There’s just nothing like spending quality time over a cup of mulled wine or hot chocolate. If you want a cozy, intimate, sweet and romantic wedding, winter is just the perfect season for it – everyone will love the food, the comforting effect, and, of course, the warm drinks.
- Since most weddings happen during summertime, it is far more likely that your guests will be more available for your wedding day. Even more, since they haven’t been to a wedding in a few months, it is more likely that they will actually have more fun at yours – your Big Day will not be the fifth one on their list, but an occasion to celebrate and party.
- Can you imagine the impact a tropical honeymoon will have on you as you move from snowy landscapes to exotic island time? Not only will you be able to book your honeymoon for cheaper in a lot of exotic locations, but you will also be able to truly enjoy all the sunshine and positive vibes – and, of course, you will come back all tanned, in the middle of the winter (which is always a plus, let’s admit it).
Still searching for the perfect wedding venue in Sevierville? Bluff Mountain Inn looks flawless in the winter! Contact us and come visit us if you’re looking for a romantic sweet spot for your Big Day!
Booking the perfect wedding venue in Sevierville is one of the single most important steps of the wedding planning process. In fact, this step is SO important that it can literally make or break the entire event.
Of course, you have a bunch of criteria in mind as to how your chosen wedding venue should look like – but once you have found something to suit that criteria, do you know what questions to ask to make sure everything is in order?
We have some tips for you – so read on if you want to find out more about the top questions to ask before booking your wedding venue.
- What is included in the price they’re asking for their services? Depending on the wedding venue, the services may include just the wedding reception room, or other elements as well (ceremony site, cleaning service, and so on). Even more, how many hours will you pay for?
- Will your wedding be the only one taking place on the property? Bumping into other brides (or worse, discovering that your guests have gotten lost among other brides and grooms’ Big Days) can be pretty awkward and uncomfortable. So, it’s better to be prepared, just in case.
- Is there anything you are not allowed to do? Again, this varies a lot from one wedding venue to another – but, for example, there are venues that don’t allow candles as part of the wedding décor. Also, some venues don’t allow external wedding vendors (specifically when it comes to the catering). Ask about the things you’re not allowed to do and make sure you are comfortable with them.
- Is the venue accessibility-friendly? This can easily escape your mind, but it is quite likely that you will have guests who just can’t move around very easily (i.e. your grandmother, for example). Ask your venue about their accessibility if you want to make sure all of your wedding guests feel amazing!
- Is there any kind of restriction connected to the music and its loudness? Depending on the state and on where the venue is located, you might find that you won’t be able to turn up the volume too loud after a certain hour. Be sure you know what time that happens!
Still looking for the perfect wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and allow us to be the ones who help you host the most magical day of your life!
All brides want to look superb on their Sevierville wedding day – and you most likely make no exception whatsoever, right? You don’t get married every day – so it’s pretty natural that you want to look at your very best on this very special moment of your life.
What are some of the beauty tips to keep in mind for the six months preceding the Big Day, though? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
• Create a plan. Everything about your wedding deserves to be thoroughly planned – and your beauty is definitely one of the most important elements. Create a plan with a very clear goal – regardless of what that may be (longer hair, healthier skin, weight loss, and so on). Make sure to be realistic with your goals, though: you will never be able to grow shoulder-length hair from a pixie in six months, same as you won’t be able to drop a healthy seventy-pound weight in that amount of time either.
• Start looking for the beauty pros. Search for a great cosmetologist to treat you with facials at least once in a couple of weeks’ time. Search for a wedding makeup pro who will make sure your face is picture-perfect for the Big Day. Search for a hairstylist able to pull off the kind of hairdo you want for your Big Day. Of course, you can always go the DIY path as well – but if you decide to hire pros for these tasks, be sure you start searching for them about six months ahead of the wedding date, to make sure you find the right ones (and that they’re still available).
• Go through any invasive or non-invasive procedures you may be considering – but do it now. A touch of hyaluronic acid, a bit of a pump in your lips or cheeks, or maybe just a laser hair removal? These are totally fine if you’re comfortable with them – just make sure to get the procedures done at least six months before the Big Day, so that everything’s perfect for the moment you walk down the aisle.
Have you booked your Sevierville wedding venue yet? If you are still on the lookout, you should definitely come and check out what Bluff Mountain Inn has to offer – we guarantee you will absolutely love it here!
Outdoor weddings in Sevierville are a wonderful idea for couples who love being surrounded by nature’s finest beauties. However, as soon as September kicks in, everyone thinks outdoor fun is over.
That’s not necessarily the case. In fact, there are a lot of reasons to love the idea of having a fall outdoor wedding. Following, we have gathered some of the best tips regarding this – so read on and find out more.
- Include pumpkins in your wedding décor. Of course, this doesn’t mean you have to decorate your entire wedding with Jack o Lanterns (although that IS an option). You can really create amazing décor with small and large pumpkins, both for the wedding ceremony and for the wedding reception as well. Even a couple of simple pumpkins and a flower arrangement at the entrance in your wedding reception space will make it feel more suitable for fall!
- Make sure you have a plan B. Unfortunately, weather cannot be predicted with a lot of time in advance (i.e. when you book the venue) – and it can definitely not be controlled or planned either. What you can do is plan for the worst case scenario (rain or a cool day, for instance). Bringing in a wedding tent, heaters, and even blankets for people to get cozy are all great ideas for a fall outdoor wedding.
- Make the most out of the foliage. Skip the rice and ask your guests to toss golden leaves at you as you make your ceremony exit. Include burgundy foliage in greenery arrangements. Make this wedding décor suit the season outside by incorporating the stunning colors of the fall foliage – guests will absolutely love it!
- Wear boots instead of high heels. Fall will provide you with the perfect temperatures to add a unique touch to your bridal look: boots. They could be cowboy boots for a country chic wedding, they could be fancy boots for an elegant evening, or, why not, they could be biker boots for a bride who wants to let her personality shine. Either way, these are an amazingly comfortable option that will keep you warm throughout the entire wedding day – outdoor or not.
Looking for the best wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and allow us to be the ones who help you host the most amazing wedding your guests have ever attended. You will never regret your choice!
Your wedding is one of the happiest events of your life – and one of the grandest as well. Yet, all the pre-wedding events are very important too – so it’s only natural that you want those to be perfect from every point of view as well.
Of course, you want to make sure etiquette is closely followed when it comes to all these pre-wedding parties – but do you know how to deal with the bachelorette party costs? Who pays for that, actually?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- In general, each of the participants in a bachelorette party is expected to pay for her airfare, for her accommodation, and for their dinner/drinks/ etc. The bride should be paying for the transportation and accommodation, but generally speaking, it is expected that all of the other activities she engages in during the bachelorette party will be paid by the group of guests.
- Depending on where the bachelorette party takes place and what is included, this can amount to pretty serious amounts of money. Since the Maid of Honor is the one planning this, you might want to discuss with her and ask her to choose a cost-effective option everyone can afford, especially if you’re concerned about the other guests/ bridesmaids spending too much for the pre-wedding fun.
- Some of the best alternatives include house parties, restaurant dinners in town, girls’ night out, barbecue parties, or other fun activities that don’t necessarily involve a lot of transportation and accommodation (except for those guests who might come from out of town).
- Being considerate about your bridesmaids’ spending is an excellent way of showing them you care about them and that you are thankful for the support they’ve offered you. You could also extend these principles to their dresses as well, and choose gowns that aren’t very expensive (and, maybe even more importantly, dresses that can be worn on other occasions as well, as this will definitely make the bridesmaids happy).
Looking for an amazingly beautiful wedding venue in Sevierville? Contact Bluff Mountain Inn and come see what we offer! Surrounded by nature and splendid décor, our venue is meant to make you genuinely happy on your Big Day! Contact us, come visit us, and book us for the most unforgettable day of your entire life!